Looking for new shoes for girlfriend

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by kevindd992002, Jul 22, 2021.

1. kevindd992002

kevindd992002 Regular Member

Engineer
    My girlfriend needs a new pair of shoes. I'm personally using a 65Z2 but I don't know what to recommend for a girl's shoes. I'm probably looking for something that's bang-for-the-buck. I will be buying it from Japan to have it shipped here in the Philippines to save money.

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

What she use before?
    Do you want to give a surprise or something? Why not ask her opinion, maybe she already had some shoes model she like.
    The only concern as you ship it not try in store, is sizing. Different brand had different size for the same number. The best bet would be she try your shoes & base from that, then you order the same model with adjusted size number.

3. kevindd992002

kevindd992002 Regular Member

Engineer
    She uses Yonex before but some of those cheaper model ones. I forgot the specific model. No, I'm not surprising here. This is more of an inquiry as to what best performing shoes are for her. She only goes by looks, of course, but I want to give her more information on shoes that are known to perform well. I'll do my due diligence in sizing as I always do but for now I need brand and model recommendations if at all possible?

4. lurker

lurker Regular Member

there are plenty of ladies wearing 65z2

5. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Also some model had lady specific shoes to.
    Few of them also come in pink.
    Just show her some badminton shoes model. Let her pick any model she like the most.