Looking for an upgrade from my Duora 77!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by badmintonpog1, Jan 7, 2020.

?

Which is the best all rounder racket for singles?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2020.
  1. Duora 10

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Duora Z Strike

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Arcsaber 10

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Arcsaber 11

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    I am a intermediate to advanced skill player who is more on the side of playing singles. I've been playing with the Duora 77 for a long time now and thought it is time to look for an upgrade. I would like a high end Yonex racket that is on the even balanced side that has good amount of power, defense, and control (Control is especially what I need). Looking for rackets that have that information, I was stumped at both the Duora and Arcsaber range. Difference between the Duora 10 and Z Strike? Difference between the ArcSaber 10 or 11?

#1 badmintonpog1, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  2. bjt1

bjt1 Regular Member

if you have the skills and technique: dzs
    if not: a10/11

3. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    How about the duora 10? Do you know the differences between it and the z strike?

4. bjt1

bjt1 Regular Member

as far as i know, majority of people thinks its nothing special, the only reason it sells was lcw was using it or looked like he was using it, there was pictures to proof its just a zf or zf2 painted to look liek a d10.
    The duora concept itself is confusing as it is and takes some time to get used to given you will spend half the time on court making sure its the right side up until you get used to it. Couple that with a smaller head and thus smaller sweetspot, as well as a super stiff shaff, if you dont have the necessary skills, strength and stamina, you're wasting your time.

but read throught the forums and reviews, majority i'd say seems to think the dual frame concept makes negligible difference in gameplay.