Lining e5000 or similar

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by heroclass, Sep 27, 2020.

1. heroclass

heroclass Regular Member

Hi all,

Planning to upgrade my machine from a gamma 602fc with wise into something else. I was looking into the lining e5000 here in Canada since they are offering me 0% finance for 2 years. Not sure if anyone had any experience with this or if they have any other recommendations. I've used their previous model before (e3000 I believe) when I worked at a pro shop and it was awesome.

2. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Ask Yonex for same deal? If they don't want to help you out then go Li Ning or if you can order Alpha Ghost 2, solid inexpensive machine
    https://alphatennis.webstarts.com/machine_ghost.html
    They also have AWESOME grommets, I personally order B1 and B5
    The quality of string jobs with the Protech machines are to me the best, sorry for the bias. =)

3. heroclass

heroclass Regular Member

Have you tried the precision 5.0 Yonex or the victor 7032pro

4. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Sorry no i have not.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. DKCPH2018

DKCPH2018 Regular Member

Hi Alan kakinami & other experienced Stringers, I have a E5000 which I use mainly for my personal use . Bought this 2.5 yrs back brand new for Li Ning Denmark who is also Nordic wholesaler for Li Ning. I use it maybe 1 or max 2 times per week sometimes and few times maybe once in 2 weeks. Last week when I try to start up it does not start up. There is a flash of light on the Dashboard and then it dies down.

Any clues or ideas pls..
    I have reached out to Li Ning Denmark but they do not know and have written to China..+ since it is more than 2 years it is out of warranty...
    Rgds/Kiran

6. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

I think you have already done the right thing...be patient and wait for their response.

The flash of light is the machine's response that something is wrong but it can also be a variety of hundreds of different possibilities to what the problem is. Do you have the user’s guide?

Be strong! :)

7. DKCPH2018

DKCPH2018 Regular Member

I have the user guide but it does not talk about it. Its mostly on how to assemble the machine and only 2 scenarios to troubleshoot.
    Any yes nothing to do for the moment but wait :)

8. krysser

krysser Regular Member

If it just dies during boot, it could be a faulty PSU, I can't really see if it is an external or internal PSU.
    But if you can find another PSU, that delivers the same voltage and the same polarity, you could try and replace it.

9. Ales Berce

Ales Berce New Member

Hi. Did you get help from LiNing Denmark and fixed the machine? What was the problem/fault? Thinking of ordering the same machine from the same company as you. Is the machine really good or does it have some drawbacks ?

10. DKCPH2018

DKCPH2018 Regular Member

Yes, it was fixed. It was a small electric switch which needed to be replaced. I use it only for my personal purpose so I do not know much of it. It does feel robust . I have tried Yonex Protech series before and for sure the Yonex ( Japan models) are better but also very expensive.

kakinami likes this.
  11. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Yonex Precision 8.0 is coming soon, maybe May 2023 in Japan