Lining Aeronaut 9000D vs Turbocharging 75C

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Karry Lee, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Karry Lee

Karry Lee Regular Member

what are the differences between them and which is better? I'm planning to buy one. I'm an intermediate-advanced player who owns the duora z strike and the astrox 88d.. pls suggest

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk

2. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

Dont get me wrong but you keep posting about different rackets non stop. Some of them has good information out there. Of course you can ask. Just let us know what kind of style you have, what are you trying achieve maybe and provide what rackets are on your mind so people would help. But 10 different post about 15 different rackets does not make it easy.

Father Parrot likes this.
  3. Karry Lee

Karry Lee Regular Member

then how the hell do I delete my previous posts? I'm new to this platform, so please pardon me. I have many questions when it comes to choosing a racket. once my question is answered, another question will pop up. this explains the multiple posts.

4. Karry Lee

Karry Lee Regular Member

and see now once I've received a reply like this from someone like you, others wouldnt reply to my question. thanks alot you're so helpful

5. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

I can see that only one of your posts get an answer, other 4-5 do not. So, please don't play victim here. As I said, everyone would be happy to help you to choose a racket, including me, but cant you just gather them under one post, so we can discuss all of those rackets under that post.
    Also, can you elaborate more what do you expect to gain from new racket? Since you already have ax88d and duora z, do you want some different feeling racket or something in between or something similar to those rackets?

6. Karry Lee

Karry Lee Regular Member

probably something similar. but I'm leaning towards the aeronaut 9000d and turbocharging 75c

7. Karry Lee

Karry Lee Regular Member

and are you saying that I can't post in the future? it's my choice.

8. Thang Nghiem

Thang Nghiem Regular Member

Alright, a few things here buddy. First, there is no such thing as an objectively better racket. If one racket is better for me, it does not mean it is better for you. For a self-proclaimed "intermediate-advanced player", you should have known this. Second, if you want to know the differences between these rackets (objectively, by design), there are plenty of materials out there you can read, starting with the Li-Ning catalog itself, and try to dig some more information in this forum. Again, plenty of written reviews for both of these rackets already in the forum. No one likes a lazy "give it to me" post without some diligence first. So, Sainttoo is right, do your work first before you ask with more educated questions. Also give more information. His response does not stop you from getting replies, it's your low effort posting that does. Third, learn how to take constructive criticism.

Father Parrot likes this.
  9. Budi

Budi Regular Member

yes its your choice & your right to post whatever you like even spam post if you want to. But keep in mind that its also our own choice to reply you in helpfull way. I see many of people here is quite helpfull, tho not always you will get an answer you want, afterall you prefer a honest answer right? rather than fake answer that just good to hear for you yet bad for you in the end. So, keep good attitude or else its our choice to pretend you didnt exist when you annoy us.

Back to the topic. Well, have you try ask Google? Google know alot of thing you know. Without owning it i can get info that both racket BP >300, Aeronaut 9000D 4U while TC75C 3U, Aeronaut box frame while TC speed frame.

10. Kamal2507

Kamal2507 New Member

Hi all, I'm planning to buy Aeronaut 9000D. Anyone has tried it? I play doubles a lot and i love 4U rackets. Currently I'm using N9ii and Calibar900, both of them are good rackets for me but not fast enough. I need some advice from those who have tried Aeronaut 9000D.

11. Budi

Budi Regular Member

both N9ii & 3DC900 use more aerodynamic frame which is better cutting through air than Aeronaut Boxy frame.
    On the weight side N9ii is 3U & 3DC900 is 4U. So, i think its kinda confusing when you said its not fast enough.
    Maybe you want to review your feeling again. Seems like you confuse between the suggishness of air holding your racket frame vs a weakness of your arm moving a heavy racket.

Spec wise
    N9ii 3U, BP around 295
    3DC900 4U, BP around 308
    Working with heavy racket or head heavy racket require some strength to swing, not to mention the after swing force that still pushing even after you hit the shuttle thus makes it hard to perform your next swing.

Maybe you want to look at balance racket. Maybe it would suit you more than a heavy racket. But if possible, i would suggest you to try different racket 1st before buying. Borrow friend racket & have a test for short stroke or 1 games. Even if its different racket, you will get the picture of how those balance/head light/head heavy racket play differently.

12. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    If N9II is not fast enough forget to look at TC75C. The AN9000D is a 4U, but head heavy racket. The chunky frame is also not known for speed. both are slightly below 40g of headweight dry and have slightly more head weight than your N9II. The TC70B in the Turbocharging and AN4000D in the Aeronaut Range are one of the most headlightest. I would estimate that the TC70B is faster. If still too heavy you need to train or you must look for a Windstorm.

13. Kamal2507

Kamal2507 New Member

Thanks guys for yall advice. Appreciated. If anyone of u have tried A9000D, pls share your experience