Lining Aeronaut 7000

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Daniel Malachi, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Daniel Malachi

Daniel Malachi New Member

I just bought a (should be new) lining aeronaut 7000 racket from an online shop that guarantee its product to be 100% original and provide full money back guarantee for its fake rackets. However, when I received it, the authentication code is scratched and when I try to check the code it does not registered in the lining website.
    I try to weight it and it weight 85g (official lining says 84+-1g).
    So, as far as I checked the finishing, gourmets and weight it looks fine and genuine to me, yet I'm not sure since this is the first time I bought a lining racket.
    So, is it a genuine new racket with code problem(maybe I inserted the number in the wrong website) or is it a genuine secondhand racket or is it a fake racket?
    Can anyone help me? Thx before.

2. Daniel Malachi

These are the pictures

Attached Files:

#2 Daniel Malachi, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  3. Daniel Malachi

These are some of the pics

Attached Files:

4. Kamal2507

Kamal2507 New Member

So tell me how do u feel about A7000?

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I checked the code. "The validation code does not exist. Please beware that you may purchase the imitation product. Please contact US now!" Have you dropped Li-Ning a message? I wrong code is always a bad sign, regardless how good it looks. A shop which needs to offer a 100% money back guarantee on fakes is always suspect. Sounds like a tactic to sell fakes and if somebody notice they try to keep them silent with a money back guarantee. I would contact Li-Ning and let them crush this shop.