Lindan New Bag ? Series III ? Any idea of official release date ?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by T.O.P, Jun 6, 2017.

1. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

Looking for this bag.
    Any idea of their official released date / where can i get this ?
    Saw one of my fren using it, she bought it from AE 2017 while market not available yet.

1017030917.jpg

2. Tango97

Tango97 Regular Member

From what I recall at the All England 2017 this bag was not available to purchase, and none of Lin Dan's 2017 Line Up was on display. The only time this bag and the Lin Dan's 2017 Line Up has come up was at an event in China

3. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

Anything. I got no idea how my fren get it. What she said it's purchase from AE 2017 for GBP170 something.

Anyway, i found my answer. It's BAG43WLDEX. Will be releasing soon on coming july.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junye likes this.
  4. Tango97

Tango97 Regular Member

If you compare the bag in your photo with this photo from the event upload_2017-6-8_2-5-47.png
    credits to badmintoncn.com

The materials are different, you can see that this bag is more of a hard shell bag and just above the front pocket has like a carbon fibre texture whereas the one in your photo seems to be a very basic version of LD's current bag so I think that is a lower end bag

5. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

Yes. That's what I found from the beginning. That's why the code it's BAG43WLDEX. EX version normally lower end.
    This could be different materials from the one LD using. I don't think LD using EX version. :p
    Anyway, I'll grab this bag for sure. Just take my money. :D

6. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    We've (me and shreyas666) seen this thing lying in our complex pro shop for a month now at least. It's good looking and doesn't feel cheap at all and yes I mean the EX version. I contemplated purchasing one but I already got a normal big 6 racket bag free with my z strike so didn't go ahead with it.

I think LD is actually using an EX version.

7. konww002

konww002 Regular Member

[​IMG]

Got it this afternoon. Good stuff

8. Tango97

Tango97 Regular Member

Okay let's just clarify EX means International Version majority of Yonex's Products that aren't directly from Japan are EX versions. EX does not necessarily mean lower end, the bag here BAG41WLDEX is a lower end bag not because its EX but it's just a low end bag with similiar design to LD current bag. You can see from the photo from konww002 material is different compared LD and from my photo

9. Junye

Junye Regular Member

Evening Badminton Player.
    Some prices for references
    There's the normal and pro version.

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. esppy

esppy Regular Member

Quite frankly, LD and LCW's exclusive collections are the only first two forays where the Japanese base design on the bag (in this case a BAG1601W to LCW Exclusive II and LD upcoming exclusive shown here, presumably Exclusive III) have trickled into the EX code.
    An example would be the BAG11LCW and 11LCWEX, they are the same. Sunrise's own version SUNR 11 LCW TG BT6 SR even followed the same design logic, and on top of that, adding a thermal wall into the racquet compartment.
    But this is only for the RECTANGULAR PRO bag, having no "dumbed down" version. Same for LD's collection.

This is a different case for the 6-pc racquet backpack.
    As a way to drive sales outside of Japan, Yonex also released a dumbed down 6-racquet backpack version of the bag BAG1502R, EX base version was BAG9526EX.
    Base design in Japan is designated BAG1502R. Then add LD's design to it.
    Resulting example BAG02LD (yellow/black) and BAG12LD (red & white). 02LD was a Japan only affair, 12LD came out as 12LDEX and the dumbed down version 13LDEX.
    The resulting "dumbed down" bag carries the code BAG13LDEX. Gone are the dual sides, internal middle pouch, divider, etc.

For LCW's case? Base design was the BAG1602R, adding on LCW's design, came BAG12LCW/ BAG12LCWEX which was the full on version while BAG13LCWEX became the "lookalike but not there" version.

Before that, JP and EX share different codes for a similar design (eg. Pro Tournament Bag) because the EX one was dumbed down by miles.

An example would be the 2015 PRO bags, BAG1501W and BAG9531WEX. Not gonna embed and confuse, google it, but the 9531WEX lacked the dual side compartments (just a YONEX wording on the inner other side), middle divider, heavier weighted unique designed zipheads, and most obviously, the ability for the bag to stand up on its own power with nothing inside due to the much inferior materials used.

So while you're "clarifying" things, you're not doing any favor to anyone by getting the situation split up correctly and those standard design, non-player specific PRO Tournament bags, still and will, get the "dumbed down" treatment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway those are things past; right now I will dissect the picture posted above by @Junye :

41WLDEX - Base design BAG1601W (2016 carried into year 2017), full on same as JP version. As LD previous collection of rectangular bags, 01WLD (black/yellow), 11WLD (red), was based on 2015's BAG1501W.

42LDEX - Base design BAG1602R (2016 carried into year 2017), full on same as JP version. As LD previous collection of backpack bags, 02LD (black/yellow), 12LD (red/white), was based on 2015's BAG1502R.

****Note that the corresponding LCW Exclusive II already has it's collection based on BAG1601W, BAG1602R, with 11LCW, 12LCW being the code.****

43WLDEX - "dumbed down" version of 41WLDEX. Uses the BAG9631WEX as the base, not Japan's 1601W.

44LDEX - EX only model, to drive sales if you will. Based off the BAG9626BEX, which is non-existent in the Yonex JP collection.

*exhales* Try being me?

#10 esppy, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Junye and T.O.P like this.
  11. TaRaKaN

TaRaKaN Regular Member

Where did you get this? Thanks!

12. konww002

konww002 Regular Member

Got it from my supplier in Bangi.

13. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

1676912792.jpg

The clearer side of BAG41WLDEX it's clearly high end version and not the same with BAG43WLDEX.
    Queensway selling at $185 and it's quite costly for just a bag. :(

14. esppy

esppy Regular Member

When alphabets L and D are separate, they are worth nothing.

Piece them together, dayyyuuuuummmm.

T.O.P likes this.