Lin Dan lost to Peter Gade

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010' started by geebees90, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    A refreshing aspect of AE2010 was the quality of the All china matches. In particular XD, WD & WS matches were very tight and keenly fought.

2. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

These 2 posts basically carry the same message(personal attacks), if this bananakid from North America didn't get a warning then I am inclined to follow his style of post as well in the forum.

By the way, are the mods being biased towards Malaysians supporters? The fact that a few trolls from NA are still active in BC(despite all the insults they threw towards non-Chinese fans these past few years), especially those from Canada, say otherwise. Get your facts straight.

P/S: nice act, you claimed you won't even bother visiting this forum, yet here I saw your post. By the way, if you decide to leave, good job, you have done the community a whole world of good.

#242 lcleing, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  3. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    The mods are not biased to anyone, but want BF to be constructive & informative. We cannot delete every insulting message, nor lock every thread containing insults & mudslinging.

BF is on the whole self moderating. Posting insults just because others do is silly & pointless. As others do, if you don't like it don't post.

Mods can also not rise to the bait & delete one insulting post and leave others. As said before on this thread there are a large number of insulting, petty & finger pointing posts, and a general warning has been issued (now twice) any further action can only be deleting posts or locking the thread.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i didn't know that badminton fans are grouped by borders. So, u r saying there's no MAS or INA fan in north america? why u say some target Malaysians? Not all malaysians are bolehians u know. Please don't drag some good name Malaysians into your mud slinging. Hmm, show me some insults thrown at PG, KJ, boonsak, SDK, simon santoso, WCH, tony G, candra W's fans by those from say, canada? Your broad brushing everyone this and that is quite amusing. It could explains some of your frustration because of gross generalization and misunderstanding.

Do u speak for 'the community' or even for the whole world?

#244 cooler, Mar 23, 2010
  5. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    One of the example that if his own kind makes insults..he wont say it...he jumps in it..he even insulted some of BC;s mother( very vulgarly)..I think he forgot..he did not get banned at all...hm..may be 2 or 3 days only..
    Basically he said it to his own kind that some of his got thick skin...

#245 huangkwokhau, Mar 23, 2010
  6. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    ROFL...it is so funny that some posters think they are Guru Ethic...never breaks rules...Man in the mirror...he, himself is the worst example...attacks many BC members ..did not get ban either but asking others to get banned...
    some posted vulgar language and got away with it either...

7. InvinKoh

InvinKoh Regular Member

If that's the way my post have misled you, I apologise for that. I am not saying that all the prestigious titles LD has won was due to freebys from his own countrymen.

I do, by all mean think that LD is one of the best player in the world so far. I merely pointing out to people that we shouldn't put LD and other players in the world on the same ground to compare title to title and claim that LD is much better than the rest because his achievement is diluted by such factors (ie. match fixing).

Hence, I said he's one of the best player. But whether or not the best? Very much arguably since there's this x factor which we could not quantify.

8. InvinKoh

InvinKoh Regular Member

I wonder why you would only point out the fixing which LD lost to the opponent. How about the rest where LD get a freebys and hence have conserved his energy to play the next round?

Just to name a few examples.

AE 2009 - Chen Jin(which hardly showed any signs of discomfort when he fought tooth-and-nail” to win his quarter-final) retired from simi-final in his 2nd game against LD to give him a freebys and conserved his energy to then beat LCW in final. In just one week time, the result was overturned in SO 2009 when LD get no freebys.

OG2008 - Lin Dan relatively easy win over Chen Jin and the whole match look more like a routine training than a fight for OG gold medal?

There's more suspecious passes around which I do not have time to point out the actual data now. But just for a record LYB have publicly and proudly admitted about his match-fixing act before in the past. For a coach with such records, how comfort are we that he's not doing it at any other tournament?

http://www.badminton-information.com/lin_dan_takes_it_easy_against_chen.html

Just for your reading before you tell me LYB have not admitted about it in the past

#248 InvinKoh, Mar 23, 2010
  9. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    so messy, i think everbody should kiss and make-up here

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

fyi, i practically have read almost all posts in bf. This is old and well known news. Did i say lyb don't play badminton to his advantage? did i say lyb haven't admitted fixing? u should debate on specific point, not some same old same old rhetoric which i have already gave my explanation before. All i hear is same old whining. When chinese players are group together in a draw, suspicion of fixing abound. When chinese players are spread out evenly in a draw, weaker countries whines about having to face chinese player(s) so early in a draw and why they can't advance or gain QF or better experience. The fear of china domination at the 2010 AE, never happen.

Any time they are losing, u whine about fixed match or biased chinese officiating. For ex, 2007 china open, bolehians howls about biased chinese line judging when lcw lost to bcl although yet todate, no tangible proof of evidence was ever presented, but guilty ruling accepted by bolehians based on emotion and lcw's antics and facial expression, ya, real proof.

However, when playing in unbiased country like the 2010 AE, numerous bad calls where made (with clear tangible video proofs) but with no howling from taufik and lcw fans? i read in bf that taufik lost to peter gade could be due to some bad calls? why no screaming of fixing or biased line call from the taufik's camp? When lcw won by an obvious bad call in his favor, why no outcry of biased line judges but offer their final judgement as 'a win is a win' LOL. So a win they take regardless how it came to them but a lost they can not accept.

when taufik lose to a non chinese or can't point fingers at china team fixing, we get 'why taufik lost' threads, collection depots of inhouse excuses.

#250 cooler, Mar 23, 2010
  11. pejantan

pejantan Regular Member

im TH fans...i ve seen the match again (TH vs PG), and im sure that is bad call...eventhough TH look s very angry...We not screaming cos we know that overall the result is fair enough...both players give us a classic match...as a badminton lovers what else can be expected, that match is fantastic....linesman is a human too....

winning is important but not everything, enjoy the game is a must for badminton lover, except a fanboy will scream everywhere :D:D:D

#251 pejantan, Mar 23, 2010
  12. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    invinkoh, very soon you will get used to cooler, our google man. there are 1.35 million post in bc and he reads nearly all of them, why?

there is no doubts lin dan gets freebys or lyb playing his dirty tactics every now and then. we can't say its illegal ..

13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

u got that right!!!!!!!!!!!

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i repeat for u again(for the 3rd time), read my profile under occupation.

15. pejantan

pejantan Regular Member

im a fans but not a fanboy like u childish oldman......for you as a Lin Dan fanboy didn care everything but his victory....u dont care how is the way he win...u are not badminton lovers but u just a FANBOY, childish fanboy, A naif lindan fanboy....at least lin dan should give u his dirty towel grip and his dirty socks

#255 pejantan, Mar 23, 2010
  16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

obviously, some people don't understand or careless about warnings.
    this is how bf is becoming into, having some loud mouth posters dictating mods.

btw, i don't care how LD lost either.

#256 cooler, Mar 23, 2010
  17. pejantan

pejantan Regular Member

really??? thats cos LD always win, didnt care how

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

ya, he should apologizes for each of his kick butt win over lcw and taufik too lol

19. pejantan

pejantan Regular Member

yes...as long as he win over his teammate before facing TH, LCW, or PG

dearest cooler...
    u should more proportional with ur comment bout Indonesian players...i bet u never met and talk with the team. I hope u will met them soon so u can be more wise and mature here....if not u just lowering ur value here, no one will trust u ... when it s happened, what's the point you are alive if nobody respect u

#259 pejantan, Mar 23, 2010
  20. cooler

cooler Regular Member

if ld can't beat his team mate, how can he beat taufik or lcw on the next match? u know a better way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.