Lin Dan ( 林丹 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by seawell, Oct 29, 2004.

1. CIA-99

CIA-99 Regular Member

So much for intelligent discussion.
    Taiwan deserve independence, as much as other countries.

Loh and dave010 like this.
  2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

You will live to regret having said this, your mind is so brainwashed you can't even think for yourself. CIA , no wonder?!

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Yes, sir.

sorry.

4. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

What is wrong with your perception of the world...I recommend you get some professional help, that level of denial is not healthy

Rob3rt likes this.
  5. Abu Tanki

Abu Tanki Regular Member

Student
    Guys do we really need to threaten each other over politics? This is a badminton forum.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

6. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Leave him his opinion. Having a far more removed perspective on things, I can say that I would certainly consider him less brainwashed than you based on the comments you made on the topic. "You'll live to regret saying that" is also vaguely threatening and entirely misplaced in a badminton forum, where politics aren't meant to be discussed for good reason.
    Let's try and return to the original topic of the thread and let everyone have their own political opinion.

dave010 likes this.
  7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

A brainwashed person is not capable of independent thought. nor recognize reality. I'm afraid you're are not cognisant of that and just came to his defence without bothering to reason out the historical facts and incontrovertible evidence, facts and reality. It's obvious where your sentiments lie, your anti-China stance is clear.

He is less brainwashed than me? My toes are laughing, you don't know what you're saying,I'm disappointed. Even ex-Soviet leader Gorbachev allowed East Germany to be reunited with West Germany , sealing the agreement with Helmut Kohl.

Ask him if his American Imperial Masters would ever allow Hawaii, Alaska, California, Texas, South Carolina, New Hampshire and Vermont to secede. Even the North Koreans and the South Koreans are always talking about reunification.

At least those sensible, rational, truly patriotic KMT leaders like James Soong, now PFP leader, and Lien Chan favoured eventual reunification.

#9767 Justin L, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  8. LawrenceYONG

LawrenceYONG Regular Member

Pro
    quite clear it was gifted to him and more so to europe.
    based on skills, talent, fitness and brains; va is still several miles behind the true grandmasters lin dan and chen long and to certain extent lcw.
    of course, this is not so clear for the person who is not on higher level of badminton like most of u all here.

anyway, va did excellently well to be best of the rest.

9. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

It was totally opposite whatever you said. Cheers

dave010 likes this.
  10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I won't go so far as to say gifted to VA.

However, your second paragraph , there is quite a bit of truth to it, Lin Dan, Chen Long, LCW are still clearly superior to VA at this time, esp Lin Dan who has no equal.

I mean,it's VA's very first major achievement, he still has a long way to go,only when he is more consistent and start winning a couple more majors and/or many more prestigious titles will we be convinced that he belongs in the big league. Let time tell.

Even Chen Jin won a WC in 2010 Paris and 1 PSS, 4 SS. So too, comparatively, Intanon Ratchanok in 2013 WC and 2 PSS, 3 SS, so far. As for VA, he has 6 SS apart from the one WC. That puts things into proper perspective.

11. samkool

samkool Regular Member

too pre-occupied to work
    Tai Tzu Ying.

Was that, like, a trick ?'n or something...?

12. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Understood, apart from TTY herself who is the subject matter itself. How can you not know that ? Surely.

13. Baddyforall

Justin, you have to do homework before giving facts. Victor Axelsen just have only 1 Superseries title under his belt and won dubai superseries finals. That's all. Just my 2 cents.

But definitely, a World champion is a Champion. That itself talks everything. Let's not go deeply in discussion about some other person in Lindan's thread. I think we all have discussed everything .

Nine Tailed Fox likes this.
  14. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I stand corrected. Don't know what I'm reading, only the 2017 IND Open SS title, wikipedia is inconsistent for each player's individual titles record, I got confused by the shades of colour. I was typing mechanically without thinking with an eye on the CNG Final on livestream, distracted. Thanks, anyway.

#9774 Justin L, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

So, today, Lin Dan helmed Beijing Men's Team to a Chinese National Games 2017 Gold Medal.

Tomorrow, he starts his campaign to capture his 4th CNG Men's Singles Gold. Wish him best of luck.

16. Baddyforall

If somebody give us a link of lindan's match @ chinese national games. I mean youtube link.

17. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Baddyforall likes this.
  18. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

FYI, this is Lin Dan's first ever Men's Team gold at the Chinese National Games and also Beijing's first.

Till now he is the holder of three Men's Singles golds, the team gold medal adds to his prized collection of career achievements. Next week he is aiming for his 4th consecutive MS gold.

Fujian is the defending champion, having won the Men's team golds in 1965, 1975, 1979, 1993,and 2013, as well as silvers in 1983,1997,and 2009.

In fact, Beijing has never even entered the Men's Team final before, no wonder the maiden victory tastes so sweet for team Beijing comprising MS Lin Dan, MS Du Pengyu, MS Qiao Bin, MD Zhang Nan, MD Liu Yuchen, and relative unknowns, MD Yu Xiaoyu and MD Qi Shuangshuang.

20. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Chinese National Games Men's Team Final

Lin Dan (China's National Champion) vs Zhang Qi (A Talented Chinese Shuttler)

swsh likes this.