Liliyana Natsir

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by martha, Mar 27, 2006.

1. jebluexie

jebluexie Regular Member

Student
    hahaha.. i dont really meant to "ngejar2 pemain".. to see the touranament lively is already enough for me, but if GOD give me the chance to take photo together with them.. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO!!!! hohoho.. what do you mean by the2nd one?? sorry rada Lemot ni..:D:D

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Sorry, Polii seemed to be very active during the UC, running about often wearing a red top hat and INA's flag. So it was very difficult to capture her and even when I did, the pix turned out to be blur. :D

3. Dy_e4ia_TUC

Dy_e4ia_TUC Regular Member

college student
    hey you all,,, sorry for the wrong information that i gave to you,,,, Trans7 will broadcast the match (InaOpen).... but there's still no fix schedule of the match,,, is it gonna be aired for the whole match or just only the SF or the Final,.... but i don't care because i will watch the match from the early party in Senayan... ho..9x.....
    have you send the email guys to Ceriwis, so they can put the video in youtube probably????

4. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    I think Indonesia TV Stations do not have that way. We emailed them then they'll upload it on video sharing such as youtube or google? No way!! *sigh*

My community have ever joined a quiz at Indosiar and after that we could get the copy of the program directly (DVD format). So whys u just go to the transcorp and ask for the copy.
    Theres empat mata uber n thomas teams video on youtube. It was so funny! I like natsir over there! Shes cool and gentle! Hahaha. . Her glasses must expensive . . So clear! :cool:

5. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

hanson: thanks for the info on empat mata. watch it over youtube and it's great to hear butet and greysia's voice.

hope butet and vita can win IO later!

6. hansonlouphers

college student
    Your welcome sputneek! ;) theres also another episode of INA uber team on empat mata. This one is also funny too. Esp. Greysia..the way she make jokes to the host. I think it wont be on youtube yet. I have the vid but too bad i cant upload it coz my connection like snail. . Very slow. . *sigh*

7. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

hanson: im happy with the empat mata vid that i saw. ive got limited knowledge of bahasa indonesia.

i dunno how manado people sound like, so i was happy to hear when butet speak without any strong accent. i was expecting it to sound like the host :p wahahah

i'm still estatic that they beat china pair yesterday!! nova will retire after olympic...i wonder if she'll concentrate on WD after that, or will she get pair up with another male partner...

8. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

any link to that video?

9. hansonlouphers

college student
    Butet or Greysia not showing any Manado's accents. Maybe because they lived in Jakarta since they were young. Insted of They showed Jak's accent for me. That for Indonesian its such funky n cool language. lol. The host's sound was just jokes!! He's freaking hillarious!! Haha. . I hope they'll on empat mata again..

@George: just youtubed it EMPAT MATA. . ;)

10. apontoh

apontoh Regular Member

Butet had a jakarta accent but Greysia definitely had manado accent...

11. hansonlouphers

college student
    I've never heard manado's b4. Maybe i was wrong. .

12. hansonlouphers

college student
    Oyeaa..butet's performance round to IO FINAL is freaking awesum! Salute!

13. Chikka-Chan

Chikka-Chan Regular Member

Student
    Huaaaa!!!!Really impressed with lilyana/vita's match today!!!!
    Lilyana is too cool!!!!!
    Go!Lilyana n Vita!!!!

14. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

@george: the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPGqRDqq4g. taufik appeared in part 2. greysia and butet appeared in part 5. enjoy

hanson: i wish i have access to astro and other channels that screen badminton matches. starhub's super sports only screen selected badminton matches :(

greysia has manado accent? i thought butet and greysia accent sound alike. sound betawi. didnt know that butet wore glasses. i thought she had perfect eyesight cos she's really good at defence!

15. momotaro86

momotaro86 Regular Member

Student
    i was really impressed with her since the last uber cup! today she played really well! at first i was quite upset because she lost in XD to this denmark couple but then it ended up sweet :p i believe she still has a long future ahead :) goooo butetttt :D!
    my mom and her entire family speak manado and i can assure u that both greys and butet didn't sound anywhere close to that in empat mata :D

16. hansonlouphers

college student
    @Krisna, yea she's great in defence through soft lens hehe. . :p
    In the two episodes of butet on Empat Mata. Both, she wore glasses. She has great eyes :)
    just OOT, i had a joke to my friends. "no doubt, that INA players gonna win. Coz, that JAPAN WD players is facing to XD players!!"
    i saw her as a guy yesterday. Haha. . Lyliana is too tomboy!! She has no feminin body language. . But still pretty and handsome. Eh?? lol. Just like a guy. . .xoxo Butet!!

17. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

*lol* the other time in Singapore Open, during WD, INA(butet and vita) were against ENG (donna and emms), i told my friend - skirts vs shorts, who do you think will win? Shorts of course! And they did. Was upset that they lost to the girls in skirts - Chinese Taipei.

She's tomboyish, but I guess that's what you get when you trained with guys. I mean, somehow the influence will be there. But if you watch her closely in empat mata, you'll notice the feminine shyness is there. :)

18. hansonlouphers

college student
    yea!! shyness looking when she talks to the host and i think Greysia is also but less . .
    I like butet's peering look and the way she rubs her nose after got a point. Oh man, she's a man act!! Love her so! Haha. I'm sounded like lesbian. lmao! *im normal btw*

19. hansonlouphers

college student
    Talk about skirt. The host asked why does Butet never skirted. Then she replied, she has no confidence wear it, no pleasant and worrying it'd like to lose her concentrate for the match just because to fix it. Good answer butet.
    She had that feminin's shyness after tat.

20. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

*lol* but most of the INA wd players dont wear skirt. i mean, greysia doesnt. vita doesnt, so why do they ask butet that qn only :p