Li Yong Bo is worried that game officials and linesmen cheating again in Asian Games

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2014' started by indrg, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

Thanks for clarification. So cost is the reason that no hawkeye is used here.

2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Right before the badminton Asian games started, I am also very worried. I got so worried. I know China is good. Li yong bo warned about cheating linesmen. That actually refresh my memories back to Seoul 1988 Olympic games and busan 2002 Asian games where Korea won the men team events gold. So I predicted Korea will win it in 2014 Asian games. Why I know? Cause Korea will cheat to win and I am right. Korea won.:mad::crying:

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Anyone remember 2008 Korea Open?

Lin Dan wanted to hit Li Mao with his racket because of a disputed line call. Li Mao was coaching LHI at the time.

starting from 2:43

[video=youtube;tNz0OuAVHho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNz0OuAVHho[/video]

#23 pcll99, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

of course I remember it. I was right in the stadium and I get so witness everything. I felt so sad about the whole incident and I ran to the back of the stadium because of this. I won't forget this incident cause Korea cheated to win with cheating umpire and cheating linesmen. Then Korea also never repent. In Thomas cup 2008, Korea use a tactical dirty ploy to reach the finals of the Thomas cup. The reason is Korea has never reached the finals if the Thomas cup before. So after 60 years of waiting they cheated to reach the finals. So sad. Any opinion here?:crying: