Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

You can never play with arm alone! All your defence will require your wrist. Your net play will need ur wrist.. etc.. so ideally a racket should be suitable for u with arm and wrists.. i.e suitable for pronation and supination ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BalajiSethuraman

They can’t ditch the current line up!! That is they might change the name of aeronaut, 3D caliber and turbocharging but can’t ditch the instinct, combat and Drive I reckon. they can’t!! If they do then they are really up to something new in line with yonex and other brands.

They will surely have the low, mid and high end cos they have to market this for all level of players..

3. pughon

pughon Regular Member

Which part if his sentence that you don't understand? He said "more arm than wrist", not "wrist alone"
    Of course any brand has full range of products. What are you trying to say?

4. BalajiSethuraman

Always take it with a pinch of salt bro.. just don’t take the literal meanings. When we say u can never play with arm alone that doesn’t translate he always plays with arm!!

5. Sushi Bear

Sushi Bear Regular Member

This is true technically. Though my main factor from switching to LN is due to shaft flexibility as we don't really get any younger, so better protect the joints as early as possible. I've also read that stiff rackets benefit more wrist type players as well.

6. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Stiff racket has higher max power potential as the snap back effect are greater but only when you are able to bend it thus the min power requirement also higher as its harder to bend. Also as its hard to bend, on low power swing like net/drive you gain control as its less likely to bend but again as it didnt bend you had to give more power to in.
    Its good but you didnt play the games with 100% smash shot right. Sometimes you need to do drop shot, some other times you do net shot, or on some occasion you do drive. So its kinda find the balance for yourself where its still acceptable for your smash power but wont struggle much you on other kind of shot.

7. Sushi Bear

Sushi Bear Regular Member

Agree 100%. In a way, it's a never ending journey to find that specific type of racket for you. Plus the longer you play and get "better", there is always that drive to try different types of racket to see if it works or not, until a point where you feel "satisfied".

8. BalajiSethuraman

Based on what lining rackets that I used earlier I.e n7ii, n9ii, Tc08c, 3D caliber 900, TC 50. The spec always hits the bulls eye every time in LN as compared to yonex. For example, when yonex says stiff shaft, it’s not actually stiff for every players, at least from what i heard of (I know the bending capabilities depends on the player and swing) but when LN says stiff it does translate to stiff with almost all players.. the balance point and all are spot on in LN. Their QC is impeccable!!

Fact: for n7ii or n9ii to bend the shaft, I had to plan the hit with proper positions and then do a full body swing to make sure I use the max potential of it.

I was able to bend 100zz easily and 88d relatively in yonex!!

So I suggest u check the racket before buying!!

decoy likes this.
  9. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer

CL new racket, should be from one of the new AXFORCE, Halbertec or BaldeX.

10. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    s_mair and decoy like this.
  11. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

80 holes? that would be something

12. terrynguyen121988

terrynguyen121988 Regular Member

People in my country said that:

This racket with "engraved code" in the picture below is "athletes' racket". But this kind of racket in my country (Việt Nam) is a lot.

I want to know that: "is it true ?".

There are three kinds of Li Ning rackets in my country:

* First is internation version which is sold with normal price.

* Second is domestic version, which is sold in China only, with about 30% - 35% higher price. ("verify" it by looking at the chain of 12 number in the shaft of the racket, near the cap)

* Third is "athletes' racket", which is used by Chen Long, Shi Yuqi or someone like that and sold with triple price. vợt li ning vdv.png

13. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Yes it is true. Player rackets are generally heavier.

14. Alexbangdudu

Alexbangdudu New Member

Guys I need a help dunno choose 7000b or 9000c currently use N50ii, with both racquet spec look same but 1 in combat the other is boost confuse me to choose

15. llrr

llrr Regular Member

Welcome to the world of Li Ning

16. Budi

Budi Regular Member

do we need more proof that current marketing strategy didnt work. It doesnt help us providing ton of racket list & create even more confusion for us.
    Hope the next model come with new strategy.

17. Shuttle goes whoosh

Shuttle goes whoosh Regular Member

FWIW, i did message the North American Li Ning distributors about the new Axforce, halbertec, bladex series and got a response that they'll be launched for asian markets first. They didn't have any info on the actual specs so basically we're gonna have to wait and see what occurs when Li Ning does their actual press-release/reveal of the new rackets. I too want to get at least one of each but I'll just have to stick to my AN9000s in the meantime :/

Sumanth99 likes this.
  18. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

If you hate the entire brand so much, why are you in this thread? "utter shitt crap knockoff" indicates you've never played a single LN racket, they have nothing to do with other brands and never copied any rackets. Also, quite a few members who DO have experience with the rackets consider them of BETTER quality than the Empire's current products, so it's definitely not a clear-cut case that YY is better. They do have better marketing though.

#6218 j4ckie, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  19. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

They could seriously use a couple of brand managers over there. This naming scheme hasn't even been around all that long, and yet they want to change it again...that's not how you win over Western customers, they're all confused where their racket model went and dont want to spend hours researching which one replaced it, only to be replaced yet AGAIN.... we tend to be a conservative bunch when it comes to sports equipment, still saw Armortecs and Arcsabers around last time we were allowed to play :D

s_mair likes this.
  20. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Jusf stay with the current lineup, reduce the variant like maybe 50% of current list, & add some sugar, salt, & papper to their catalog & pretty sure it would work better. Just say some stupid, mytical word, or uncommon word to attract new buyer.
    Old racket, old tech, new paint but saying "born with new power, new tech bla bla bla.....".

Rather than new naming scheme, new model, & 100 page of racket list would just repeat the same mistake.