Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. SolidBaniya

SolidBaniya Regular Member

Student
    Dude..Arc 11 can easily handle 28-30lbs.. I strung my Arc10 at 28 regularly.. If you are someone who can handle >30/35 lbs then go for Panda Power... On a serious note 9000C is pretty good.. Accuracy wise it's on par with Arc11... Feelwise it's a different story

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    @kwun where is the dislike button :mad:

3. SolidBaniya

Student
    It's there but Ucantsee it!

Sumanth99, Vivek Bagadhi and decoy like this.
  4. Croavistar

Croavistar Regular Member

Too much competition in Indonesia? I thought Li Ning snatched the national team from Yonex's nose?

5. long

long Regular Member

My local stringer is discouraged to go above 10.5 kg. (less than 24lbs) saying the grommets cannot stand that stresses and strains. SolidBanya got a point there when mentioning the feel. I feel so confident holding Arc 11 because I know exactly where the shuttle is going after each hit. 88D also gives me that feel with extra power but I already broke 2 in just around 4 months. Yonex rackets feel great but Lining is a class above in durability. I have owned n99, n80ii, n7ii and TC75c.

6. Derpington

Derpington Regular Member

It's your stringer's problem, not the racket's. You can change the grommets after every stringing or 2 - 3 times.

I string mine at 28 with every racket, never broke any. Even with 10% pre-stretch, so at some points it's taken to 31lbs.

7. llrr

llrr Regular Member

Let's just say any racquet can string above 30lbs. It's just a question of how long one would like the racquet to last. Some frames are definitely softer than others.

yan2xp likes this.
  8. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Even if its true any racket can sustain 30lbs while the recomended max tension are lower than it, but accident can happen anytime. Bad production, stringing error, micro crack due to falling or miss hit, etc. We wont know when it gona happen & when it really happen & we void our waranty by stringing above the recomendation, all we can do is sit in the corner, getting wet all over the face, & scream:confused:.
    For someone with extra thick pocket, you can get away much easier & get another one, but for they who had tight pocket & save money for quite awhile to be able getting an expensive one, having this accident would be abig shock for him:eek:

9. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    I strung a douzen of Arcsaber 11 over years. All at low tension and no one above 24 lbs and all of them show light signs of sinking on the bottom shared. I would never string it it above 24. Common knowledge on BC is that it it is not a solid frame. At higher tensions the sinking is more visible. Who says the ARC11 is a tank, never owned one or never strung one. @Ch1k0 will agree and these punks who whot rubbish should lock out and never come back.

10. Derpington

Well he's using arc 11 so I'm sure it'll hold just fine anywhere between 25 - 28 (he's been stringing at 24).

Btw @long,
    You mentioned you broke 2 88D? How did it happen? No way it'll break from 24lbs and with regular usage, unless you smash it against your partner racket.

@ucantseeme ,
    I personally haven't had my hands on arc11 but one would assume a high end yonex racket is meant for advanced players who almost all of them string theirs above 24lbs. But if that's true, you can get yonex continuous grommets, which is supposedly anti sinking.

#6010 Derpington, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  11. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    I stopped here reading and suggest to be quiet in terms of things you never got your hands on. Even in professional circuit players go thru douzens of them. An average player buy a racket from hard earned money. So why also spending hard earned money for continious grommets when there are tons of rackets which don't need them. I played this continious grommets game for 4 years on a bunch of jetspeed 10 and decided to never support a faulty product again. Even since day zero with continious grommets I experienced sinking within the recommended tension. Just accept that there are a few expensive rackets out there which are not worth the money and skip them.

12. long

long Regular Member

I got my two 88D 3u and 4u strung at 12kg and both of them gave up the same way when I clashed my rackets with others. Tiny cracks only appeared the day after and got worse.

Attached Files:

13. Derpington

Well if you did, you would've read that i said one would assume a high end racket can handle more stress than 24lbs. And never did i make statement arc11 can handle high tension, you mistook me with someone else.

@long ,
    Then the problem is not with whether the racket can handle higher tension but whether you or your partner can be more careful and not clash the rackets. No matter how low you string yours, it will still break.

#6013 Derpington, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  14. long

long Regular Member

My Linings have a lot of wear and tear but thet hardly ever die from clashes when defending, lifting. Yonex racket on the other hand are fragile.

15. dvanio

dvanio Regular Member

I am interesting to try Aeronauts racket, but curious about the cubic grommet, since i never saw the aftermarket cubic grommet here in Indonesia.
    Anyone here have experience replaced the cubic grommet? Is the normal grommet suitable?

16. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

They're available. Just Google AXJK006-2 and the grommet holes are still round, so normal grommets are OK.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

17. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    sure. let's take a closer look:

pughon likes this.
  18. SolidBaniya

Student
    Dude why are you killing this thread and because of you there is so much negativity and members are not able to hold a relevant discussion. You have good knowledge and experience but stop being condescending to other members.. Badminton makes us happy and your argumentative comments just kills the spirit.. chill out Old Man..

19. SolidBaniya

Student
    Bro where's the review on this beauty.. Feel, feedback, swing... Is it just a beauty or Beast too..:p

20. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

Hi,
    Sadly, I have not had enough sessions with it to write something about but indeed it is a treat to the eyes.,stunning beauty.
    May be in another 3-4 days I will be in a position to do so.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk