Li-Ning N9II 3U

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Morgan.koens, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

2. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

I also have the same request. Can someone compare N9ii vs Ax77 4u

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    IIRC AX77 4U is a tad less head, a tiny bit stiffer and swings slower due the box frame compared to N9II. Totally different feel and racket. The top cross of AX77 is higher, so less prone to pop the mains on mishits. Handle of AX77 is a few mm shorter.

If 75 sites and 1.482 posts are not enough to give you a clear image of the racket, there is nothing I can write to please you. You are wasting our time.

@Swat gave you an excellent answer. 4 months ago!!!

https://www.badmintoncentral.com/fo...s/li-ning-n9ii-3u.169998/page-74#post-2778095

Yesterday it seems that you are close to buy the N9II and want to know if the FHF is the same like the others. Now the AX77 4U to compare. What's next? ZFII? Aeronaut 9000C? DUOZS? NF800? JS10? I think you don't know both. Put always a racket you own/know as reference. Otherwise we can play this racket A or B game until somebody of us is dead.

#1483 ucantseeme, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    s_mair likes this.
  4. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it. Decided on the N9ii. Really appreciate your feedback

5. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

Which color is good looking for men. I am going to select one of this. I have not seen it physically yet. But I guess green one good for men as pink is little laddish looking. Isn’t it or am I chosing the wrong color. Green one is a signature Ltd

Attached Files:

6. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    Tbh if you are sure you are a man and look like a man it really don't matter.

Kind regards,

Mr. Pink everything

7. Budi

Budi Regular Member

My new color TK770 is orange kinda like pinky2 something if you look far away.
    If im a lady man coz of that, well be ready to be demolished by a lady man & if that really happen, ask yourself are you really a man?
    At least i didnt wear pinky shirt & shoes.

8. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

Dear Mr.Pink everything
    This is my new girl friend. Let’s see how she performs. Hopefully she won’t disappoint me.

Attached Files:

ucantseeme and Swat like this.
  9. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
  10. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

OMG, she is majestic. Thank you very much for introducing her. I don’t want any other girls. 100% satisfied. She is a beast. You name it you get everything from her. Power, speed, control, more than anything else you feel like you are in total control. Fantastic. Thank you so much

ucantseeme likes this.
  11. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

Go
    Go for N9ii. Sheer power. Clears are effortless, back hand shots feel like you are playing a forehand one, smashes- wow you will be surprised. It’s fantastic

12. eric213

eric213 Regular Member

I've heard n9ii is really friendly for the rear court but what about the net, tap and drives? Basically a front court plau style lol

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

13. Chathura

Chathura Regular Member

I have both N9ii and Nano Flayer 700. N9ii is very fast though it’s 3U. It’s a beast in the rear court and very much manageable in the front court too. But for the from court NF 700 is much faster and easier to control. I don’t have any experience with AX88S and N7ii. They are also very good for front court as per my reading

eric213 likes this.
  14. Chiranjib Abinash

Chiranjib Abinash Regular Member

Couldn't agree more ✅

15. Chiranjib Abinash

Mine is on the way
    Waiting for her

boby likes this.
  16. Chiranjib Abinash

Just got my Turbocharging N9ii/75 :) What a beauty !!!! Glorius !!!!!!!!!!
    My initial thoughts after the dry swing: Its not as flexible as I have read earlier in previous threads. It is somewhat medium stiff, which is fine. And secondly, it lies somewhat between an even balance and head heavy racket, which is also great for me. I think I have got the ultimate weapon after so many years.
    I think I have taken the right decision. I hope this will definitely exceed my expectations.
    I will string it asap (BG66 Ultimax or Lining No.1) and let's see how it performs. Any other string suggestions btw ???
    I think it is time to say goodbye to "Yonex" and finally, join hands with the "DARK SIDE" :D

Sumanth99 and s_mair like this.
  17. mizutani_jun

mizutani_jun New Member

Hi anybody using old color AT700 before can compare with this racket?
    I read from first post until now but nobody compare these 2 rackets.
    I have AT700 old color in 4u but the weight is same as my Arc11.
    So i assume it is almost the same weight as N9ii 3u.
    I am currently looking for racket with the flex not so stiff because i can generate power easier with this kind of racket.
    Need replacement as AT700 is harder to find these day and need higher recommended lbs tension as i always use 26lbs (AT700 recommended tension is 24lbs max).

Chiranjib Abinash likes this.
  18. boby

boby Regular Member

after two times broke zf2 4u due to clash...

I'm looking for medium stiff shaft racket, since i still use 3U ax88 S n D. and I'm tempted to try by myself the one of lining legend racket on this forum. TC75EX.

put same grip setup, remove original, put cushion wrap + ac102ex, same string no1 @27lbs. my TC75ex total weight become 90.5gr and 41.9gr on head. it's similar with my 88d 3U weights.

let see will it suits me or not, after some seasons game. :)

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Vivek Bagadhi and Woesi like this.
  19. D4r3w

D4r3w Regular Member

How is it?:)

20. boby

boby Regular Member

75ex after several month, it's nice....

I'd love to hit more smash with 75ex, the mid flex make easier to generate power smash than my 88d 3u, 75ex racket really shine for smasher.

netting and control is not my favorites to use 75ex.

the flex feel wooble on hand during fast drive exchange, and it feel lagging for intercept shuttlecock at mid front court.

a guy already make a great full comparasion between n9ii and 88d 3U. I've same feeling with him about both racket. if I'm not come from zf2 and 88d, for sure n9ii/75ex will be my favourite.

for double player with raw smash power style, and more than 60% stay at rear court (like fhf or praven). 75ex realy an ultimate weapon.

but, I feel more confident to do drop shot, attacking clear or others variation shot with 88d. stiffer racket feel more precise and solid.

now i understand people whos love yonex stiffness shaft and people whos love lining mid flex stiffness .. they're really different feel in hand, and it will become preference after many years of use.

unfortunately my friends want my 75ex badly, so it was sold. :)

ne_bad_minton likes this.