Li Ning Experts! - Which Is The Most Flexible, Lightweight.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Scrench, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Scrench

Scrench Regular Member

I want something less than 80g, even to slightly head heavy. Mostly I want a flexy shaft. Thinking about a Windstorm 72, Yonex Astrox 55, Victor TC 30 LF. For comparison, I had a LN TC 75i which Li Ning says "was formerly the N7ii green/black". The weight was ideal, but the head was a little too light so it had a lack of power (to be expected at this weight), and the shaft felt very stiff to me.

Any ideas?

#1 Scrench, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  2. intrepid

intrepid Regular Member

Victor DriveX Light Fighter 60 is medium flex, according to both Victor europe and racket-outlet.de.

3. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

Hi, can you compare or review how a lightweight 5U Racket with HH BP against a normal 3U or 4U EB- Slightly HH racket? Like how was the power, drive, any other strokes etc
    Sorry,instead of answering your question what i do is asking you a question :D

4. pughon

pughon Regular Member

Have you tried Aeronaut 7000 Instint? 79g, BP 322, fairly flexible.

5. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

Have both n7ii Lite and 3d Calibar 900i . The latter may serve your purpose if you have complaints with lack of power as this delivers comparatively more power in its weight category. I dont remember the exact specifications ,it may be of the same weight or a tad heavier than n7ii lite and very flex shaft as you desired.

6. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

I just checked, both weigh 79gms , bp of 900i is more than n7ii Lite .Both have same flex rating of 8.7. Due to the frame, 3d calibar will feel more solid and more powerful.