Lee Chong Wei is out!

Discussion in 'World Championships 2009' started by badders2006, Aug 14, 2009.

1. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    That John dude is an idiot:mad:... just listen to him during the LCW vs Nguyen match.

John "LCW has beaten Lin Dan in many occasions"
    Hey moron, have you checked the head to head record between the two before you made such a stupid comment? Lin Dan'w winning ratio against LCW is at least 60+% Stop being so bias.:mad:

"We will see his(LCW) pegasus high jump shot"
    LCW may have a face that looks like a horse, but he certainly does not have wings on his back, or else how could Sony.D sent him packing home in this year's world championship?:mad:

"In the super series final, he(LCW) picked up the biggest cheque in badminton by beating Taufik Hidayat"
    Dude, "people may think you are idiot if you know nothing and say nothing, but once if you say something while knowing nothing, then you just prove them right." Do your research or STFU.:mad: LCW defeated Peter Gade in the final of the tournament.:rolleyes:

The above 3 quotes just proved that: 1. he is bias, 2. he talks like an idiot, 3. he knows nothing.

He makes badminton worse to the general public than it already is.

Hey moron, if you are reading this, learn to shut up during the rally, and you can talk trash all you want once the rally is done.:mad:

#161 bananakid, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

im waiting for john burgess to mentioned your banana name next time, or maybe tomorrow huh?:D:D

haiya, JB is already grandpa la..just relax:D:D

3. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    who is this person anyway?:cool:

4. george@chongwei

5. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    LOL... why would one mention a forum login name which has nothing to do with the match itself while commentating a world championship final match???:confused: That will only go to show how he is far away from being a professional commentator.:rolleyes:

Are you suggesting that older people can do stupid things?

6. george@chongwei

he just came back from hospital bahagia located in Tanjong Rambutan;)
    u have to understand that..

7. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

Agree . Maybe open another thread about foreign talent from each countries rather than discussing it here.

8. george@chongwei

then i suggest you should write a letter together with pralinescream to astro or BWF to fire this commentator..

9. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    boy are you listening well? how bias is he? did he butcher sony? he's pegasus is lcw... other chn fans' master aka sifu aka super is the LD... it's what fans react to their stars... still don't get it?!!:p

10. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    *nod*nod*

besides Gill is there for technical parts... ;)

11. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Since he is a grandpa like you said, he needs to keep his job especially during recession, so being the nice guy that I am, there is no way I am going to do such a thing.

I will only suggest him to make a change or at least do some research before making himself any dumber than he already is.

The 4 things that will help him become better at his job:
    1. less bias... I know you can't help yourself to be completely unbias.
    2. do some research... eg. there is no such thing as an inside-out smash in badminton; it's called a "cross-court" smash
    3. shut up during the rally
    4. We are not interested in your personal life, we don't care whether you coached rugby, or whatever.

12. Monster

Monster Regular Member

tsk tsk tsk i hope there won't be any real fights among spectators like in football's.... peace.

13. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    haiya these people needs to relax... if want to fire john, go fire other commentators from various countries that ppl say bias... be fair... i ever got read comments from youtube videos that china commentators are superbly bias as well... why dont we annihilate them also... :D

14. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    You are right... the one Chinese commentator that talks garbage(eg. players' background, or his own background) during rallies, is far worse than this John fellow. Imagine those two working together speaking the same language... that would be the end of any TV broadcasting of badminton. LOL:D

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

LOL, they havent heard CCTV5 or GD Sports commentators. Or maybe they dont understand mandarin. Like that, many commentators out of job already.:p:p

16. george@chongwei

suddenly this thread had become badminton tv commentators thread..whatever it is, let's keep our finger crossing that john doesnt read your post #172, bananakid:D yeah, i remembered very clearly about the rugby stuffs and also lcw's incredible comeback from 12-20 down during the mas open final agaisnt lin dan..he will mentioned it evrytime he does his commentary though:D

btw, how's RTM1 hasbullah awang commentary today? eagle, care to tell us?:p i heard he very excited during koo/tan match just now:D

#176 george@chongwei, Aug 15, 2009
  17. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    john's life story is interesting and i love listening to him... because shud he shut his mouth during rallies, I will feel like watching a death ceremony.... I dont need over explanation of how a shuttle got smash every friggin' time cos it will definitely ruin my brain.. i'm not blind, i can see... i'm not deaf i can definitely hear all the hits on court... the sounds are not musical... it is ignorable... the players and their games are what I'm focusing on... :) and John's story of course :D

#177 eRa@에라, Aug 15, 2009
  18. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant

he can read it and he can ignore it as well.... Please dont bother about it Mr. John. :D

on Hasbullah, John said he's going crazy on the last few points in 3rd sets... that's when I changed channel... I totally forgot he was there! bummer!!:eek:

19. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Its a pity that LCW lose to Sony again. Too bad... can always try again next year.

20. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

I just saw the game. Sony literally annihilated LCW at the net. The loss of net control is probably what caused LCW to try LD-like stunts (pull really tight shots/smashes) early. Sony also read LCW's game very well by middle of set 1. In set 3, the net imbalance became the determining factor again.

This reminds me of one game of LD vs TH where TH successfully lured LD to the net. This is the aspect that keeps this game interesting.