Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by tbleong, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Lin Dan's wallet was missing next day ?

2. volcom

volcom Regular Member

LCW's hands in the buttocks area :D

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  4. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  5. Nine Tailed Fox

[​IMG]

He loves Lin Dan's buttocks.

6. Nine Tailed Fox

7. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

The team had a hero's welcome at the airport this afternoon :

https://www.facebook.com/leechongweiofficial/?fref=nf
    [Admin] "Lu ingat kita cinta ka?*" - Replied Dato' Lee Chong Wei to the press onLin Dan's viral letter to him. Love!

Credits: @SumishaCNA

Translated: Do you think we're in love ah?

http://www.kinitv.com/video/37927O8
    No, no, no this issue. I didnt write, he (LD) didnt write. Fake lah. That China reporter wrote it himself. You think we are in love kah, want to write letter?

#12547 eaglehelang, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    buibui2 likes this.
  8. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    "Lee, my eyes are up here"

9. Nine Tailed Fox

''If only your eyes were as delicious as your Bum.''

10. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    "Winners grope."

11. eaglehelang

KUALA LUMPUR: A few days before he left for the Rio Olympics, national shuttler Datuk Lee Chong Wei visited a Cheras showroom looking to invest in a condominium unit.

Now, the property developer that Lee spoke to, Orando Holdings, wants to present the 32-year-old badminton player with the RM1.5mil unit for his contribution to Malaysian sports.

The 1,100sq ft, three-bedroom unit at the planned Lavile exclusive condominium in Taman Maluri will face the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and come fully furnished.

“At the moment, we don’t have a badminton court at the condominium. Maybe we can ask the architect to build at least one court, which we can name after Datuk Lee Chong Wei,” said Orando managing director Datuk Eng Wei Chun.

Eng said Lee had shown interest in buying the unit before flying to Brazil, adding that he had already made up his mind early on to give the unit to the shuttler.

“I volunteered to do this. I waited until after his game to tell him.

“I wanted to give him a surprise. He has done so much for the country,” said Eng, adding that he hoped this would encourage more young Malaysians to excel in sports.

Asked why Lee was the only Malaysian Olympian to receive a free unit from Orando, Eng said it was because Lee was the face of Malaysia’s international sports team and already an interested buyer.

“There will be other chances for future Olympians. I see this as a corporate social responsibility.

“We want the country to have a bright future and be harmonious. Sports is doing that. This is my way of enhancing our sports for a brighter future for Malaysia,” he said.

The 38-storey condominium is expected to be completed in 2020.

This is not the only reward the three-time Olympic silver medallist is getting for his second place win in the Rio final.

He will receive RM637,888 from the National Sports Council and the Badminton Association of Malaysia, on top of a Proton Suprima S 1.6L Turbo Premium and an Osim uDiva Classic Massage Sofa.

He will also get a RM3,000 monthly pension for the rest of his life.

Lee is expected to arrive at the KL International Airport with the rest of Team Malaysia at 1.30pm today.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...wei-with-unit-for-his-contribution-to-sports/

So I reckon, the others need to wait till retirement/near retirement to see how many medals/major tounaments they win.

raymond and garra like this.
  12. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

I strongly believe LCW will finally win WC in the coming 2-3 years.

13. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    only 1 year left for him

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

14. mafan

mafan Regular Member

CCO of BAM (Chief Critic Officer) :)
    So GVS/TWK and LCW each have been given a house. I look forward to another developer or business entity to step forward and award GLY and CPS a house too.

15. indrg

indrg Regular Member

There are talks/rumors that Hendrawan‘s contract won’t be renewed beyond this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

16. eaglehelang

PETALING JAYA: National badminton ace Lee Chong Wei did not openly declare it, but it’s obvious that he wants Hendrawan to continue coaching him for one last shot at a major title – the World Championships in Glasgow next year.

The 43-year-old Indonesian was instrumental in helping Chong Wei get back on his feet after an eight-month doping suspension.

Returning to action in May last year, Chong Wei took just 14 months to work his way back to the world No. 1 spot in June.

Chong Wei has also won nine titles along the way – besides claiming silver at last year’s World Championships in Jakarta and the Rio de Janeiro Olympics last week.

Hendrawan’s contract is set to expire at the end of December and Chong Wei believes it will be a no-brainer for the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) to offer him an extension.

“His contributions speak for themselves ... I think he (Hendrawan) has proven himself and everyone can see what he has done for me,” said Chong Wei.

“Under his guidance, I fought my way back to the world No. 1 spot in just 14 months. I was at No. 182 when I first returned from suspension.

“In the last six years, he has groomed other good singles players like Iskandar (Zulkarnain Zainuddin). So, Hendrawan’s presence is not only important for me, but also to the entire singles department.

“Hendrawan has certainly given a lot to the team ... but so has coach (Tey) Seu Bock.

“It will be up to the BAM to decide on whether to retain them or not, but I hope both Hendrawan and Seu Bock will stay on and be part of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic project.”

Chong Wei has been training under Seu Bock since 2010, with assistance from former singles chief coach Rashid Sidek and Hendrawan.

Hendrawan was then tasked by BAM technical director Morten Frost to handle Chong Wei when the shuttler had finished serving his doping suspension.

Frost was certainly spot-on in trusting Hendrawan, a world champion in 2001.

Hendrawan was certainly up to the task, although Chong Wei fell short in his bid to nail the elusive Olympic gold.

Chong Wei and seven other Olympic medallists – men’s doubles pair Goh V Shem-Tan Wee Kiong, mixed doubles pair Chan Peng Soon-Goh Liu Ying and synchro divers Pandelela Rinong-Cheong Jun Hoong (all silver) and cyclist Azizulhasni Awang (bronze) – were rewarded with cash incentives totalling RM315,000 by XOX Mobile at a ceremony yesterday for their achievements in Rio.

Peng Soon-Liu Ying and Azizulhasni were absent yesterday.

XOX Mobile rewarded the silver medallists with RM60,000 each (the pairs shared the amount equally) and the bronze medallist RM25,000.

Chong Wei received a total of RM110,000, including RM50,000 for doing the XOX Mobile proud as its brand ambassador.

http://www.thestar.com.my/sport/bad...ei-says-hendrawan-contributed-to-his-success/

17. eaglehelang

http://www.bharian.com.my/node/186874
    Hendrawan's response to the coach of LCW issue : He hasnt discuss with LCW whether LCW wants him to be the coach for WC 2017.
    Hendrawan will take 1 week leave, after return will start discussing future plans with BAM

18. eaglehelang

A big congratulations to Dato’ Lee Chong Wei from the Samsung team, we hope you and your family will enjoy the immersive viewing experience with the best picture quality on your new SUHD TV

More rewards from sponsors

19. Nine Tailed Fox

20. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    Kuan Beng Hong remember? The one who lost the match to Joachim Persson in TC2006 I believe and could not find his form ever since.