LCW VS LD in China Masters SF

Discussion in 'China Masters / Japan Open 2009' started by danielwong, Sep 18, 2009.

1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    because TH vs LD is no longer hot enough:p

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    mouth watering indeed. win or loose... this is what all fans want to see. am I right? ;)

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

the sky sure ain't falling on ya ;)

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

yeah, as usual..:p
    yeah, and like it or not, the REALITY is LEE CHONG WEI is your WR1 ms player right now:):p:p:p:p
    LD to be thumped in 3 sets.. give face.home grown:D

5. george@chongwei

Chong Wei, Lin Dan on different missions in semi-finals

By RAJES PAUL

KUALA LUMPUR: One is out to regain the faith of his fans while the other is hoping not to let his home fans down again.
    So, expect a fiery duel when Malaysia’s world number one Lee Chong Wei takes on world champion Lin Dan of China in the men’s singles semi-final in the China Masters at Changzhou today.
    Malaysia’s Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah also kept Malaysia’s hopes alive in the men’s doubles when they marched into the semi-finals. The duo who beat Li Tian-Shen Ye of China 21-13, 22-20 yesterday, will take on Guo Zhengdong-Xu Chen next.
    Yesterday, Chong Wei survived a fierce first game assault from China youngster Du Pengyu before prevailing 21-19, 21-15.
    Home favourite Lin Dan, who failed to make it to the final last year, also did not have it easy and had to come back from the brink of defeat to beat South Korean Park Sung-hwan 21-15, 13-21, 23-21.
    This year, Lin Dan has beaten Chong Wei at the All-England final (March) and the Sudirman Cup (May) while Chong Wei pulled the rug from under the China ace at the Swiss Open final (March).
    [​IMG]
    The other semi-final will be between Boonsak Ponsana of Thailand and World Championships runner-up Chen Jin.
    Boonsak was earlier involved in a controversial quarter-final match against Peter Gade Christensen, with the Dane venting his anger at the umpire for giving him a warning.
    The Dane claimed that the umpire made three bad line calls in the rubber game, which resulted in the Thai winning 21-16, 19-21, 21-18 in 69 minutes.
    “Two were very bad calls ... I said no and she gave me a warning. Of course, I was affected by the bad calls as she gave him (Ponsana) the points.”
    Former internationals Gan Teik Chai-Tan Bin Shen failed to make it a double joy when they lost 18-21, 15-21 to South Koreans Cho Gun-woo-Yoo Yeon-seong.

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2009/9/19/sports/4750301&sec=sports

6. syahraul

syahraul Regular Member

What time arr on Astro???
    Need to prepare for Raya also..
    I'll be with you, LCW

7. george@chongwei

1 pm i think..stay tuned:D
    any kuih raya for me?:D

8. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    many posts here are funny, so funny that remind me the Maury Povich Show. Before the paternity tests results about who's the baby daddy for mothers who cheated, Maury always let his guests fight using verbal aggression or even physical confrontations (not as often as Springer show). Common occurrence is that each person will claim that he or she is beyond 100% (often 200% or 1,000%) sure that the man is/is not the father, with figures sometimes reaching as high as 1,000,000%, the highest this has it gone is "infinity-plus 1 percent....

after those heated confrontation, Maury then opened his envelope, and DNA test then proceeded to prove her wrong.

We have the same show here, one guy claims Lee CW 100% win, then another claims Lin Dan 200% win, then 1000%, 2000%, ..., infinite + 1 percent win !

...... but the results will be revealed in just a few hours.

so far so good, in Maury show, after revealing the DNA result, the woman who failed to predict the father runs backstage crying, often collapsing (or sometimes even diving) to the floor in the fetal position. In such cases, the man who's right in claim, often receives an apology from his accuser. Maury goes over to the woman, consoling her, saying something like "We'll help you find who the father is..." and dragging her back on stage. Meanwhile, the man is gloating to the audience about being right in a very uncivil manner.

But on this forum, we never know whether or not those guys (indra, X-ball,...) run backstage crying, and even apologize to the guys who predicted correctly.

The guys who predicted correctly of course will be gloating to the others about being right, but they forgot to console guys like indra, X-ball,etc, and dragging them back on stage/forum...

we should act better than Maury's guests.

#68 2cents, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  9. cooler

cooler Regular Member

ya, i never understands why a smart and articulated gal connie chung marry a guy who live and breathe on this wacko show. I guess it's the money. U should send this post to connie.

10. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    As of now, Astro website only shows the afternoon session but not the night session where LD vs LCW match will be played.

11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    It's not LCW's fault that he is WR1. It's the system that puts him there. Dinara Safina is also WRI in tennis but she hasn't won any major tournaments yet.

12. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, its true,...but people like Ajaib, Volcom, Cooler, Alex.....just cant relax themselves if LD who has won all majors still cant become WR1.......so they have to ask LD to participate more, i m sure LD will become WR1 very soon....:D:D Please dont blame it on LCW.....:p:p

13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

let me say this on BF record, i would prefer LD NOT to be ranked higher than WR #3 after the 08 OG until 2011, ok?

14. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee

Originally Posted by jasonmarc [​IMG]
    Yes, its true,...but people like Ajaib, Volcom, Cooler, Alex.....just cant relax themselves if LD who has won all majors still cant become WR1.......so they have to ask LD to participate more, i m sure LD will become WR1 very soon....:D:D Please dont blame it on LCW.....

Agree with you, Jasonmarc. Give LCW a break, those guys should be thankful to LCW that he is still competing, otherwise where will the passion be? What satisfaction will LD achieve without LCW now that TH is no more the same player he used to be.

#74 nokh88, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  15. benjamin59

benjamin59 Regular Member

technician
    who is AE champion?
    who is the World champion?
    who is the OLY champion?
    at this moment world ranking is meanless.
    we all know who is the best.
    who have the talents, mentality, better looking, and more fans?
    enough said!
    The only thing LCW is better i.e. being hardworking and training like a horse.

16. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, true,...then let LCW alone......WR1 is meaningless to you...its ok...!

LD is the best, we all know !...:D:D and also generous, we all know....!:D:D

but WR1 is still important to LCW and his fans.....u cant force everyone to think alike as you......

Again if LD compete more in future,....i m sure he will become WR1 very soon.....and we all know that very well.....

17. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

LCW would win today... not because he's better...

... therefore LD sometimes would show him some appreciation, by giving LCW some wins if the match is not so important to LD himself...

so today LCW is more likely to win...

or LD is more likely to lose... :D:D:D

18. Phydhel

Phydhel Regular Member

But hey, it doesn't really matter. Each player has his/her own strengths. At least it is not disputed that Chong Wei has the best and coolest defence on court : )

19. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

that's okay... people used to give LCW many breaks... yet it was always the big mouth from LCW or people surrounding him broke the break people given... no need to mention here again la... there have been so many threads discussed about what they have been talking.. before TC, before WC, before OG, after LCW be the so-called #1.... :(:(

20. cooler

cooler Regular Member

but LD doesn't need WR #1 to pay his bills
    but LD doesn't need WR #1 for good seeding to win titles.
    LD as #1 been there, done that.
    LD wanting WR #1 again is bolehian imagination.