LCW VS LD in China Masters SF

Discussion in 'China Masters / Japan Open 2009' started by danielwong, Sep 18, 2009.

1. taufik

taufik New Member

Agreed with u. However, personally I think Li dan still the best compare with LCW.
    Even I dont like Li dan...

Cheers,

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    are u sure? look like we need a thread on ' LCW -Going Downhill?' :D

it baffles me how a WR #1 lose to simon santoso, a player which lcw almost whitewashed him last time they met. 21-5, that is almost like a shutout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslajYwWy10

3. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

I was not surprised at all, with the injured knee & all (the same would have been said if LD/Chen Jin were playing injured & lost).

You all dont consider LCW to be much of a player anyway, his WR#1 ranking is only used to mock LCW, so dont pretend2 to be surprised. ;)

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    *cough* but according to our inhouse expert game analyst pjswift, lcw isn't injured at all, lcw just mis-managed his energy expenditure logistic.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1257447&postcount=195

i do consider lcw a formidable player, if not #1 but surely #2. Even with that and how he spanked simon on their last meet in SG, lcw losing to simon in 2 set is quite a surprise to me. If i had the vison like pjswift, i would definitely pawed simon over lcw for some big points:)

***** (5 stars) Rating: Very High Entertainment Value i must say:)

#244 cooler, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  5. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

cooler, u need to cooled down a bit:D
    come on, wanna have some tea over here?:p

6. benjamin59

benjamin59 Regular Member

technician
    saw the video bet LCW and LD. LCW didn't appeared to be out of steam but rather out of ideas. Imagine 5 straight points out of court after changing side at 7-11 followed by one into the net, then misjudgment on LD shot that went in. after that hitting out again.
    LCW looked slimmer (maybe his new haircut)or weight loss due to breakup with WMC?.
    Turning away when someone talking to you is just plain rude.

7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i am waiting cooler for next year
    dont hide urself:p

dont look around
    go create urself:p

8. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

LCW said he could not keep pace with LD in G3 and he did not say anything about his taped knee, so gotta take his word for it. Well, it must be high intensity match because LD was all taped up for the MSF facing BP. How often do you see LD patching up his biceps and legs after a match? Not since AE2006? MSF after his MSSF with LCW (again)? It was quite a revealing sight.

Did LCW lose to SS in 2 sets? What's wrong with your vision? Go have an overdue eye-check.

But don't you think it's great LCW lost to SS? It means SS finally has some imagination and confidence in his game. I'm delighted LCW's loss will boost SS' confidence and self-belief. It is always great to see good players playing their best. It's fantastic for the sport of badminton, don't you think so?

You don't have to have a vision like me to win big PAWing LCW's opponents. LCW is WR1. Just use common sense.Continue to PAW against LCW. He is in the condition to lose. Now's the best opportunity to win big on PAW.Fortune favours the brave.

9. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes, LCW was rude.(Maybe he thought CHN would be a good place to try out new manners, especially after a romantic fallout.)
    What adjective would you use to describe LD's reaction after his loss to LCW in MO06?

10. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

That's what I think preventing LCW to get near LD... Sports Quotient...

A player could enhance technique and physical strength by hard training (which LCW did always), but if you want to be the very best, SQ is the vital thing and make the difference between the good and the very best. Yet unfortunately SQ is half born and half trainned... and partly linked with the mental things...

So LCW already tried his best, his best is still second to LD, no shame, why people cann't just admit it...

So no need to blindly focus on trying to match LD (like what he did with LM prior to WC but then lost to Sony)... i.e. his target should not be on matching LD, but to keep improving himself...

11. benjamin59

benjamin59 Regular Member

technician
    well insane.
    what was on LD mind when he was up in the podium? definitely the last game, 'how on earth did I lost to him with 9 match points'. heck what are they giving me to wear. are they trying to 'malu' me some more. what the f**k with this hat.
    he pop his screw and away went his sanity out of the window.

12. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

ahhh , fans with beer goggles ...wut will we do without them?

13. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

huh? wut the..pjswift is a girl?

14. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Technically..^^

..for most of us, she's an auntie or jie jie or sis...Yes, she's not as young as some would think..;)

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Yeah right, as if dunno:rolleyes::p. Before China Masters started already announced LCW knee injured, this match with LD knee taped up, worse than the 2007 time. Some more during rubber with Simon, need take time to put some more tape.
    So, for sure I will conclude you purposely pretend surprise...and it was -> to shoot2 at kak pjswift. If other players played injured & lost, say.. PG & Taufik... we all will be saying 'Awww poor thing, injured here & there."

This not the 1st time you all keep mentioning LCW's WR#1 is no use, LD is the best,(you know the drill) .... so before you all say... Since LD already won all the biggies (since some dont count Asian Games as major), then no need concerned abt ranking, LD no need concerned abt quarterly RM45K as WR#1 or 2.:D

See LD vs LCW matches is hot discussion, pg 15 already.
    So have some of your own coolants, remember to treat us when you reach 20,000 posts.;);)

#255 eaglehelang, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  16. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

17. volcom

volcom Regular Member

LCW always has an excuse, for losing
    LYB said something to BCL that made LCW wet his pants, Knee problems, didn't train hard in training so don't expect to do well, food poisoning problems, too much pressure from head of badminton in Malaysia, fans etcccccccc..........

18. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, BCL still wins title even with serious knee problems...........^o^..........LOL

Is this what 'LYB said something to BCL' ......be the great petender ???? always losing to team mates to fix matches ?????????.......^0^.......LOL

19. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Indeed, otherwise he should hammer the dayight out of the pretender CJ

20. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

LOL, this is classic. :cool:

You win, but I still mock you with something to make myself feel better. True boleh spirit. :)