LCW lost to roslin in simulation??

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2008' started by reiko80, May 7, 2008.

1. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    Yeah u r right. I'm pretty embarrassed about u being a Malaysian, a negative ones.

Reading your posts made me sick and this is my last time reply to your post.

(U don't have to reply on this)!

2. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

aiya... may be he uses "reverse psychology"? :eek: may be he is a "immigrant"? if msia team bring back the TC (though virtually not possible), lets see who has the last laugh :rolleyes: will he eat his "words"?

relak lor... Msia Boleh...!!! Terenganu Boleh...!!! LCW Boleh...!!! :D

3. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Pemuda got so many attackers lately....

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

4. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    You r correct when u said no player is 100% guaranteed to win in the game.

but the issue now is LCW is beaten by Roslin. Do u think that Roslin is better than LCW's opponent in the upcomong TC? Maybe there is excuses but the fact is - LCW is beaten by a player in which, not in the same standard with him.

Maybe u can said it's Yap or Rexy or BAM'S tactics. Or maybe ppl will find alot of excuses of the defeat but one thing for sure, u cannot change the fact - Roslin win over LCW in the simulation game. That's all.

5. badadum

badadum Regular Member

And the key here is, SIMULATION GAME. Judging someone as "Can't handle pressure" or that "all money spent on team building process is wasted" or based on a SINGLE practice match is ridiculous.

6. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

You should ask.... who started the attacking 1st ? Read the locked threads, the name calling & labels, it's been going on for mths.
    Remember, a BCer complained to the mods just cos another BCer called him "chinaman", this is outright implying (sthimes directly saying) everyone else who dont agree are dumbos. We all consider nice already.

On simulation, read Badmania's post #54 & #55 on Indonesia & China's simulation matches ;);). You dont see Indonesia fans starting threads on why Kido/Setiawan lost to Luluk/Alvent in simulation, and there are quite a lot of Indonesia fans in BC. Simulation is simulation, no point of making big fuss, this is already pg 5.

And as some already stated, team building camp had a different objective than simulation. Win/lose in the simulation matches is not directly connected to a camp to build team unity. That was why Rexy's press comments were on team support, not skills section.

#86 eaglehelang, May 9, 2008
    Last edited: May 9, 2008
  7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    no no no!!!...what is the big matter for chong wei losing to roslin???...anybody die???...no!...or u think 'chong wei lose roslin=he will lost to someone better than roslin'???...so...when bao chun lai lost to hafiz...then all china badminton fan will worried and critic bcl???and worry that he may even lost to wch???...oh ya...a more huge example here...chen jin lose to chong wei fung...so...all china badminton fan will say:"ok,lyb,no need to bring chen jin to TC finals...he will lose to anyone greater than chong wei fung..."

will this happen???never...so funny that why must take this defeat so seriously???...if u say lcw lost to john moody(no offence to john moody) in olympic final...that was big case...losing to roslin in simulation game letting all of us argue about it???...what a big matter is this,man???

peace...

8. reiko80

reiko80 Regular Member

tecnician
    cause pemuda is china fan....:D:D:D

9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

LCW lost to Roslin --> a big deal --> no chance for LCW to beat any other countries MS1 players since he lost to a player that's "over-the-hill" --> money wasted on the team-building camp at Port Dickson --> gave over for Team MAS (even before the matches started :eek:) --> every player should go home and let the young guns replace them (too late though, since they already flew to Jakarta :eek:;)) --> coaches (Yap Kim Hock, Rexy) should resign --> BAM's president and all other officials should resign too (they are too incapable and wasted taxpayers money) too and let someone decide who will be the best person to take MAS's young guns to greater heights ;)

Other countries' players lost in the simulation (Fu/Cai, Kido/Hendra) --> no big deal --> those players (and countries) have won the WC and Olympics (and Thomas Cup) many times, so, losing in a simulation match does not mean anything....for MAS players...sorry...0 WC and Olympics and a lousy return for Thomas Cup as well (given the substantial backing from government), so, once u lose, u are condemned :eek:

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It's okay u see...the Great Chen Jin HAS WON the World Junior Championships and the All-England title this year and managed to sneak into the Olympics! What a year for him this year! Whereas, 0 AE and WC for MAS no 1 player, Lee Chong Wei :D A big fat kosong man....

Gloom and doom for MAS's Thomas Cup campaign...and INA to lift the coveted trophy next Sunday :eek::p;)

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Going by the same logic..its okay mah....he lost to a better player :D Mohd Hafiz Hashim has won the coveted All-England title in 2003...whereas, Bao Chunlai's biggest title is only the China Open. Somemore, he is often called the "Qian Nian Lao Er (the thousand-years No 2)" because he had the tendency to lose in Final...so..its okay that he lost yet again to the great Hafiz.

12. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Hehe, where's this badmania v2.0 comes from? ;)

Maybe we should've simply watch the MAS "gloom and doom" crew sabotages and undermines their own TC team. That would be one less competition for INA. Heck, don't stop at TC, go all the way to the Olympic too. Many INA/CHN fans will be eternally grateful. :p

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    oh...i take it...if u have a wc or olympic gold...u can lose to 3 years old kid...if not...u cant lost to anybody...ok then...so...we should start(it toooooo late i think...olympic for badminton start 16 years ago...and worldchampionship was start more than 20 time...) critic all malaysian badminton player...hmm...then just let our TC/uber team be a part of indonesia supporter in stadium...so...what should malaysian supporter do???...just quit loving malaysia and malaysian badminton...and let those wc winner and olympic gold winner play the game...

nonsense.........................................................................................

and lame..........................................................................................

hmm...seem like the statement was out...lcw lost to roslin=mlaysia have nothing to hope in future of badminton...just close the bam...and those money spended...ask all badminton player,coach,assistance to labour themself to pay back...

if malaysia have nothing to hope in future of badminton...so...any country beside china,ina,korea and denmark should quit from playing badminton...oh ya...we should count in usa...they win md wc in 2005 by tony-bach...

:crying:...so saddddddddddddddd...T.T...

14. eaglehelang

Badadum, not all of us like that one, he he. I've had hard time explaining off line too that not all Msian are like that -> bad for business if others think all Msian are "gloom & doom" type.

Badmania, my friend, you're in naughty mood today, :p, kah, kah, kah. Btw, maybe you want to change the "substantial govern backing" part. It's 40% of BAM 2007 budget (and havent been paid by NSC to BAM). 60% came from sponsors, 2008 more will be from sponsors.

Oh yeah, Badmania, you not going back to Jakarta to watch, even short trip? Like go back kampung for you.

Limsy, dont be sad. If like that, Korea & Denmark never win TC before, more sad. Of course, Korea & Denmark won the elusive OG gold bf but not TC. Team event, tsk tsk, fail.
    Then... Denmark shouldnt participate in TC & Uber, concentrate on OG, or send juniors, since wont win anyway ;)

#94 eaglehelang, May 9, 2008
  15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Well, I just want to re-emphasize the points that someone kept repeating many many times in many many threads (with the same tone over and over again)....yawn....:eek:

Nah...busy schedule and will be going to Taipei on the 19th, so, its out for me. I will be watching it in HKG instead :D

16. eaglehelang

me knows, me knows, I also was/still is in the line of fire.

Watching on tv/online, we accompany one another watch :D:D.

17. badMania

badMania Regular Member

The fact is: upsets can happen in any game.

In that case, maybe u want to comment on Chen Jin's (World No 4) defeat to Chong Wei Feng like one of u mentioned here? It was a crucial match for the Chinese player (who was banking on winning the India Open to qualify for the Olympics). But, surprise surprise, the World No 4 player lost to a player that has not even won a senior title yet :eek::cool:

Or, Bao Chunlai (World no 3) losing to Mohd Hafiz Hashim (World No 22) just a few weeks back at the Badminton Asia Championships and also lost to this same guy....Mohd Roslin Hashim (who is still ranked World No 23) in the HK Open 2007?

The fact is, the simulation match was not even a real competitive match to begin with....for God sake!

Not to forget, Mohd Roslin Hashim won the Vietnam Open GP last year (he's the only Malaysian MS player besides Lee Tsuen Tseng and LCW who won GP titles last year) and reached the QF of HK Open Super Series 2007 (by beating Lee Hyun Il and Bao Chunlai). He even pushed Lin Dan to 3 sets in the Japan Open 2007. So, Roslin still has the capability and skills of winning against top 10 players.

Even if LCW lost to Roslin in a competitive match, it's not going to be a big deal too...Roslin can sometimes have his lucky days (like the few matches in 2007).

Even the great Rafael Nadal just lost to a player whom everyone is thought to be over-the-hill in clay (after winning 2 straight titles)! No big deal for Nadal too...

Yawn....

#97 badMania, May 9, 2008
  18. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Hmm..Very excited now,another two days to Thomas Cup...

19. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

yeah, damn exited for me 3, jess:)
    come lets shout MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!:D:D:D

20. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Me too George..Rest assured,i will surely shout loudly to support our players..If we don't support our own country players,then i don't know what to say already.:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)