LCW lost to roslin in simulation??

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2008' started by reiko80, May 7, 2008.

1. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Good grief, this much responses and negativity from a single simulation game???? :rolleyes:

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

As usual, from the "you-know-who" ;)

In contrast, INA fans like us are not as critical. Every country has a chance of winning the Thomas Cup, including MAS and INA.

Imagine if we were to take the simulation results seriously....we will be calling for the heads of Kido/Hendra and ask for Luluk/Alvent to be reinstated into the Thomas Cup team :eek:

Or better still, go all-out to send the juniors....something like: Tommy Sugiarto (MS1), Alamsyah Yunus (MS2), Bandar Sigit Pamungkas (MS3), Yoga Pratama (MS4), Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan (MD1), Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan (MD2), Lingga Lie/Fernando Kurniawan (MD3). :eek:

3. badadum

badadum Regular Member

LOL, Badmania, we're loyal and generally not too critical, but if PBSI send a bunch of juniors to a TC held in our very own backyard ...... I'll demand a sanity check on every single talking head there!! :p

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Well, Indonesia have won the Thomas Cup 13 times. They have the history and titles.

No big deal?? Well, lets see in Jakarta ok? ;)

5. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Criticise LCW? LCW punching Misbun? Barking here and there?

Dude, please get in straight in that head of yours, LCW, as our #1 is expected to beat a shuttler that is over the hill and did not make TC squad. This is a given, not being critical of LCW here.
    Whats this LCW punching Misbun thingy here?:eek:

Dude, if I were you I would be pretty embarrassed.

6. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I dont know where you derive the equation thingy from :eek:. You are not on some medication, are you?

As for your question, I am not talking about ranking here. I am saying if our TC squad finds it hard to beat some last minute assembled group of shuttlers (who didnt even make the TC squad), the likes of China, Denmark, Indonesia will give us a mega beating. Even a 7yr old will be able to know that.

And since some of the shuttlers took the simulation match with a tidak apa attitude, it proves that that team building in PD is a wasted effort.

7. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

What happened to your 'stimulation' thingy? :D

8. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Correct loh, simulation/ 'stimulation' only mah he he, not the real deal. Better the team save energy/vocal chords to cheer for their team mates/ show team suport when it's real tournament :D. They cheered excitedly during qualifiers in Feb.

9. eaglehelang

[ LOL, Badmania, we're loyal and generally not too critical, but if PBSI send a bunch of juniors to a TC held in our very own backyard ...... I'll demand a sanity check on every single talking head there!! :p]

Now only you know ;), normal lah they all. By comparision, WinstonT's cute.

There are those who think it's an ok idea cos Msia "cant win TC anyway". If BAM did the same thing, the new Sports Minister, NSC, BAM Patron & media will demand sanity check on all the coaches too.

#69 eaglehelang, May 8, 2008
    Last edited: May 8, 2008
  10. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Naah..juz Tganu borned i guess.
    His life in Seremban and KL doesnt make him acted like tganu's ppl anymore.

And for LCw,it puzzled me why we should have kick up a fuss over this.
    Training.It is juz training.
    If he is really stressed and pressured by expectations,and unconsciously lost to Roslin.Fans should encouraged not condemned.
    At this stage,thats the only way.

11. reiko80

reiko80 Regular Member

tecnician
    koo .....im not condemn...just wait for first match against john moody:D:D

12. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Exactly....... The bolded part is so true

13. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Why do I get the feeling that Pemuda is overjoyed that LCW lost?

14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Just in case you are unaware, there is a difference between simulation and stimulation. ;)

15. eaglehelang

Typo error lah. You all not busy looking for the articles, copy, paste, make sure got url link, translate, no time look thru again bf press "submit" button. In addition to seeing to uploading & downloading vids.

Since you got time to see the error, wanna help post news articles or translate from malay press? ;):D Whereever I say that, sure a lot wil run one.

#75 eaglehelang, May 8, 2008
    Last edited: May 8, 2008
  16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Sure, in the spirit of Malaysia Boleh, I will be more than happy to help. I am sure it will be 'stimulating' ;)

17. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Why do u still so positive when LCW lost in the simulation game against Roslin?

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

It is because he is in denial syndrome.

19. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

In a real competition, Roslin has always bowed out early these days. So he beat LCW this time in a simulation match, big deal.

20. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hmm...u say roslin are nowhere near to ld right? in the first page...no lar...i usually taking note with equation...easier to remember...

hmm...in a match...both player will either win or lose...no others...so...if lcw didnt win...that not end of the world...just because people expect lcw have nearly 100% to win(or something like that)...but he still have a chance to lose...even it was a 0.0000001%...it still may happen...even ld cant say he is 100% will defeat roslin...if all better form player should win...so...those newcomers and those aged player no need to play lar???...if like that,uber cup should be stop lar???...because before battle we already knew china will won...that is incorrect...even one knew he may lose,they still play...to create a chance to win...that call sport...

for attitude,the pd camp was for team building right???...then...it not about games...it is about the support from teammate off court...nothing relate to the result...just some of the player didnt morale support those whom playing...

if support are directly proportional to result...i think no player can win title at other strong badminton country lor...oh ya...lin dan 21-4 at korea open was a 'solid' proof...did all korean support lindan that time,but not lee hyun il???

no offence...^^...