LABC Special Anniversary Annual Membership Promotion

Discussion in 'L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)' started by pramana, Mar 9, 2011.

1. pramana

pramana Regular Member

LABC Special Anniversary Promotion

Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC) is proud to offer special membership rates during our anniversary month.

Annual Membership Rates:

$300.00 per year per Adult for renewal/ new membership

$200.00 per year per Juniors for renewal/ new membership

• $35.00 activation fee is applicable to new/ non-renew members.
    • Eliminate the hassle of payment reminders
    • No late fees to worry
    • Secured your membership from possible rate increases during your terms
    We are limiting to the first 500 memberships only. It will be first comes and first serves basis. Prospects must pay the membership in full. Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC) reserves the right to end this promotion early. Please contact our front desk during our regular business hours.
    Business Hours:

Monday - Sunday 8:00AM - 2:00AM - Tel: 626-279-9919 - info@labadmintonclub.com

2. pramana

pramana Regular Member

Frequently Asked Questions - LABC Anniversary Annual Membership Promotion

Frequently Asked Questions:

• What is the age range for junior memberships?
      • Juniors are classified as anyone under the age of 21 as of March 2011.
    • Can I sign up more than 1-year of memberships at this special rate?
      • No, this special rate is only available for 1-year membership. If you are interested to sign multi-year memberships, the 2nd and the following years will be based on our regular membership rates.
    • Will I get additional discounts if I come as a group instead of individual?
      • There is no additional discounts will be applied to group or corporate members.
    • My membership will not be expired this month, can I extend my membership at this special rate?
      • Yes, that means we will add an additional 12 months of your membership upon the expiration date.
    • Will I get a refund since I previously paid higher membership rates than this promotion?
      • No. This is promotion rate. It is not permanent membership price reduction.
    • If I canceled my membership before the expiring date, will I be pro-rated and refunded the unused portion of my payment?
      • No, there will be no refund.
    • What will happen if I lose my membership card during my membership period?
      • You will be charged $10.00 to replicate a new card and continue your membership until the expiring dates.
    • Can I transfer my membership to others?
      • No. Membership will be canceled promptly upon acknowledgment of unauthorized uses by other people. There will be no refund.
    If you have additional questions, please forward it to info@labadmintonclub.com
    Thank you,
    Los Angeles Badminton Club

3. No Backhand

No Backhand New Member

Promotion??

LABC is "proud" to offer this trickey and temporary price cut? Looks like more of the "smoke & mirrors" pricing games that have become the hallmark of LABC this last year. I was one of the foolish people who signed up at a much higher price during the year because the story I was told was that the price was always increasing with every 50 new members that signed up and that the price was never going to be lower in the future! Now a totally new person can sign up for much less than I paid and I can't get a refund for the difference? You guys are "proud" for treating your customers in such a "premier" way?

I love that your the last bullet point in your promotion is:
    Secured your membership from possible rate increases during your terms

That is quite the joke on all of us that have already paid a much higher price during the year. That is what I was told many months ago!!

I also love that LABC reserves the right to "end the promotion early." Gives lots of wiggle room to not honor this deal either.

4. pramana

pramana Regular Member

Hello "No Backhand", We appreciate your feedback. There are many ways we can do to celebrate our anniversary. We can run a tournament (which may cost us another $15K to repeat last year tournament), but there are only a few members/ players will participate on the event. Or we just give membership discounts, so everyone will have the opportunity to earn some benefits of our special day. As you can see, we are not giving this opportunity as an "open floor". We limit this promotion to only the first 500 memberships. This is not a permanent price reduction!!!

5. pramana

pramana Regular Member

Hello Badminton Fans:

It was incredible responds during the last two weeks. we like to thank you for your enthusiasm and recommendation of LABC to your teammates and friends.

We are almost filling up half of our membership allocations. If you are still thinking to sign-up, we suggest you to do it NOW!!!

As the clock is ticking, we may run out of our special rate memberships before the end of the month.

If you have questions, please contact us:
    LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB

Business Hours:

Monday - Sunday 8:00AM - 2:00AM - Tel: 626-279-9919 - info@labadmintonclub.com

6. terenceheng83

terenceheng83 New Member

Hey Rudy..!!!! Waddup...