Koo Kien Keat fans, plz come in...

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by siaoching, Nov 9, 2006.

1. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

Well, at least CCM-HTH are playing in KL Open. They will be facing CTF-LWW for tomorrow QF.:D :D :D

2. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    But i really wish that KKK/TBH can play in the super series next year...Hope to see that they can crowned champion in Mas and of course compete with all the top pairs again...

3. ixory

ixory Regular Member

Feel a little bit sad :crying: bcoz they can't compete in Malaysian open.But i really really hope they can play on World Championship next year.Can't wait to see they play on own homeground especially our only Malaysian Koo Kien Keat.:p Wish i where there to see they play.:D

4. blessing

blessing Regular Member

ccm-hth stil dun have bwf double pairs id rite..

5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    There are plans for CCM/KKK and TBH/HTH for super series. And at the same time CCM/HTH and KKK/TBH for the satellites. However these are the plans and nothing is confirm as of this moment.

6. blessing

blessing Regular Member

if i was yapkh..i will send kkk-ccm n hth-tbh for mas open.. kkk-ccm might get their 2nd consecutive title..

7. haifeng4ever

I agree too. At least KKK and CCM can defend their title. I'm so sad KKK cannot play for super series. Sob.sob..:crying: :crying: :crying:

8. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    I don't think defending the title is the most important thing rite now..?

9. babygirl

babygirl Regular Member

yup.. i think what's important for them now is KKK-TBH... not CCM-KKK..

10. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

me too...and hope to see kkk and tbh paly in other tournament

11. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    They will play in the Mas open next year...This is a good news right...Hope they will play their best...

12. deROSE

deROSE Regular Member

student
    I heard that kkk-tbh are nominated for some coca-cola athlete award and they are said to be the favourites to win especially after they ended mas' 36 yr wait for a gold medal in badminton at the recent asian games in doha.

13. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya...they win this year Mas olympic best male athlete due to their good performance in the doha asian game...This award is giving to the athlete who win in the big game and have excellent performances...

14. haifeng4ever

Yeah, they deserve the credit since they amazingly ended Malaysia gold drought. :D :D :D

15. kianyee1986

kianyee1986 Regular Member

student
    yalo...KKK is more good player
    jz watch bec frm KL open..KKK lose on MD

so sad... but he still got hope can get Gold metal from Mix double...

16. deROSE

deROSE Regular Member

student
    Three cheers for KKK!

one,for winning the MX double final today along with Wong Pei Ty.
    two,for winning the Olympian athlete(male category) of 2006 alongside Tan Boon Heong.
    three,for being given a chance to compete in the Mas Open.

17. blessing

blessing Regular Member

hey gal.... another cheers for him.. lets go~

from the star, 2006 dec23
    Esther tops

KUALA LUMPUR: Bowler Esther Cheah and the newly-formed badminton doubles pair of Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong took the 2006 Olympian of the Year awards at the OCM (Olympic Council of Malaysia) Indoor Hall here yesterday.
    Esther and the doubles pair were without doubt the most outstanding female and male performers respectively in the recent Asian Games in Doha.
    They received the awards from the Yang Di Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah, in a ceremony, which was also attended by medal winners of the Melbourne Commonwealth Games in March and the Doha Asiad.
    The 20-year-old Esther bagged a total of five medals in Doha. She won two gold medals from the singles and team event and took silver in the doubles, all-events and Masters.
    “I think there are others who deserve it as well and there was little to separate me from them. I’m thankful to God for the wonderful two years and I would also like to dedicate this award to my parents, the MTBC (Malaysian Tenpin Bowling Congress) and all those who have supported me,” said Esther, who was the singles gold medallist at the World Championships last year.
    Among the top contenders Esther beat to the awards was world squash champion and Asiad gold medallist Nicol David and lawn bowler Siti Zalina Ahmad.
    The award came with a medallion and RM10,000.
    Kien Keat, 21, and Boon Heong,19, served a pleasant surprise for Malaysia in Doha. The were unseeded and went on to claim the first gold medal for Malaysia in 36 years in Asiad badminton.
    En route to victory, the pair playing together in only their third international tournament, eliminated world champions Cai Yun-Hu Haifeng of China and two formidable Indonesian pairs – Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan and Luluk Hadiyanto-Alven Yulianto.
    “Winning this award is a great honour for us. This is my first-ever award at the national level and I am very happy with it,” said Kien Keat, who was named Perak's most promising athlete two years ago.
    “This will spur us to reach greater heights. Next year is the qualifying period for the 2008 Beijing Olympics and we want to make the cut.”
    Said Boon Heong: “This is a first award for me and I am very thrilled with it. We will do our best next year.”
    Two administrators and five former athletes were inducted into the OCM Hall of Fame.
    The administrators are the out-going general secretary of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), Datuk Peter Velappan, and the former president of the Netball Association of Malaysia, Norminshah Sabirin. The former athletes were the bowling team who won the gold medal in the 1978 Bangkok Asian Games. They are Allan Hooi, J.B. Khoo, Edward Lim, Holloway Cheah and Lee Kok Hong. The other member of the team, Dr P.S. Nathan was inducted earlier.

really really greatttt..huhuhu...received from DYMM.. lolzz...:D:):eek::cool::p;):rolleyes:

18. haifeng4ever

Cheers for KKK!:D ;) :rolleyes: :) :D :D

19. ima90

ima90 Regular Member

students
    [​IMG]

look... hensome right... =)

#99 ima90, Dec 23, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  20. MINN_EROSS

MINN_EROSS Regular Member

student U
    wait...i read in paper last few days..they actually..

yeahh a few days back..i read in paper that they actually can participate in MAS OPEN.there's a huge possibility bout that because there is a few pro pairs from other country refuse to joined...so they can take that part!! hurmm..maybe i'm wrong ..could be somebody know this clearly..