Koo Kien Keat fans, plz come in...

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by siaoching, Nov 9, 2006.

1. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

:D :D :D Nope. Just a big fan of KKK. Try to discover anything related with KKK. But there's been rumour that LWW don't really like KKK because KKK being pampered too much by Yap Kim Hock. LWW get quite jealous and turn into a "green eye monster". :D :D :D

2. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    KKK is always Kim Hock's golden boy ever since the days from BJSS. Some even nickname KKK as Kim Hock's godson. Not surprising cuz as you all mention, KKK is really talented.

3. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Not just talented...He is also a good boy and very respect all his coaches...So, every one like him...See,now he got a lot of fans...All crazy because of him...

4. haifeng4ever

Yeah, he's the golden boy who shine so brightly that blinded almost everyone's eyes. Yap Kim Hock dumped CCM for the sake of KKK's brighter future. Actions speak louder than words. Obviously YKH "loves" KKK so much. :D :D :D

5. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    Dumped sounds so mean :eek:

6. blessing

blessing Regular Member

lolz..since BJSS..? sure..? Yap Kim hock in charged in BJSS b4?? triple k came to BJSS since...?? got as erli as lcw..?

7. ceeway

ceeway Regular Member

does KKK has his own friendster? can you post the URL please?

8. ixory

ixory Regular Member

Just to share :D

Kien Keat-Boon Heong out of Super Series opening leg
    BY RAJES PAUL

KUALA LUMPUR: Asian Games men’s badminton doubles gold medallist Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong are set to miss the Malaysian Open which doubles up as the first leg of the Super Series at the Kuala Lumpur Badminton Stadium (KLBA) from Jan 16-21.
    The pair are currently ranked 119th in the world and it is not enough for them to make the cut for the opening leg. Only the top 60 in the world ranking list of the respective events gets direct entry into the Super Series.
    The top 28 go directly into the main while four others will come through the qualifying round, which involved a maximum of 32 players.
    Replacements are only allowed if those ranked in the top 60 decide to pull out. And once the draw is made, there will be no replacements.
    In short, the ranking of players will be very important under the highly anticipated Badminton World Federation (BWF)’s Super Series.
    National men doubles coach Rexy Mainaky said it would be unfortunate if the public could not get a chance to watch the Asiad doubles champions in action during the home Grand Prix.
    “I am sure that many Malaysians want to see Koo and Tan in action they surprised everyone to win the Asian Games gold,” said Rexy after a training session at the Gymnasium Two in Bukit Jalil yesterday.
    “But they are new (as a pair) and their world ranking is low. Let’s wait for the entries to be finalised. If the response is poor, Koo-Tan may get a chance. But I reckon, it will be very slim indeed.
    “But I am all out for this Super Series. The changes will be good for the sport.”
    Kien Keat-Boon Heong, who was earmarked only for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, played for the first time as a pair during the Thomas Cup Finals in Japan in May.
    But they only made heads turn when they emerged as the Japan Open runner-up in October.
    Immediately, they were named as permanent partners and sent for their first major tournament - the Doha Games early this month.
    And they justified the faith of their coach Rexy with the gold medal. En route to the title they beat three prominent pairs – world champions Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng of China, talented Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan of Indonesia and the experienced Luluk Hadiyanto-Alven Yulianto of Indonesia.
    Rexy said he would send Kien Keat-Boon Heong for lower ranked tournaments to improve their world rankings.
    “We have no choice now. Koo-Tan will be sent for Satellite tournaments now to help them improve their rankings. We want them to be able to compete in the Super Series and also the World Championships. We will identify the tournaments for them soon,” added Rexy.
    For the record, Kien Keat-Boon Heong ended Malaysia’s 36-year gold drought in badminton at the Doha Asiad. Yesterday, all the players, who had competed in Doha, resumed their training ahead of the Kuala Lumpur Open, which will begin with the Division One events on Wednesday at the KLBA.

credit :thestar online

9. haifeng4ever

10. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    I'm not sure when he was chosen to go BJSS but Kim Hock was BJSS's coach as soon as he retired as a player. And then he got promoted after Indra Gunawan left, I think.

11. eilsel~lab

eilsel~lab Regular Member

congrats to kkk and his partner tbh...too bad im not able to see the match,,it wasnt shown in my country... i heard they wouldnt be able to play for the super series because they are low-ranked, their partnership is quite new..i dont often get to post nor visit here, but everytime i do, its refreshing, i get to learn alot everytime...take care y'all

leslie ( phils)

12. blessing

blessing Regular Member

thx vry vry muchhii =p:cool: sigh.. watta pity they cannot compete in MAS open..

13. sweetgal

sweetgal Regular Member

cant see his page on friendster. it's set so i cant see it.. so sad..

14. haifeng4ever

You can send him a message and ask for his email. He will add you up. :D :D :D

15. ceeway

ceeway Regular Member

Thanks haifeng4ever..for posting the URL..but it is stated on his page 'messaging off-restricted to kookienkeat's friends':confused:

16. haifeng4ever

You can send him message. Message will not restricted. Only viewing his profile is restricted to his friends. You will find a link "Send message" on the left hand side. Good luck to all of you. :D :D :D

17. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

so sad cant see they playing in malaysia open...

18. babygirl

babygirl Regular Member

both of them are really famous now... they evem have their own fanclub page in friendster created by one of their fans... they're AMAZING!!!

19. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    What is the address???Coz i can't found it...If you know,can you please tell us...Thanks...

20. emmsfan

emmsfan Regular Member

Student
    That' means two less pairs in the MAS open, I suppose. KKK-TBH and CCM-HTH. How come CCM-HTH aren't sent for tournaments??? That's a bit unfair, isn't it??