KKK/TBH Warned by Rexy after Struggle to Final

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by ixory, Apr 14, 2007.

1. USAfan

USAfan Regular Member

NewsMedia
    Anyone ! Will there be a repeat telecast on the MD game ? Missed it - thanks

2. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction

Yes, I agree. In the final against their own countrymen in an arguably less important tournament there is very little pressure, so the Skills, power techniques shines takes more importance than the Mental strength. LWW/CTF are obviously superior in this situation.

And I agree to call them superstars already is silly. They have not played more than 10 tournaments together yet. (I think)

3. jeyel

jeyel Regular Member

IMHO you guys are totally unrealistic to think that KKK/TBH can win every single tournament they play in.

In any case they didnt play like their normal selves today, almost as if they had not planned to fight too hard against the veteran CTF/LWW. I doubt that they would take it so easily against a foreign pair.

Let's see how they fare in the next few tournaments. Anyway I would still rate them as a "superstar" pair if they can get into at least the semis in S'pore, Indo and/or China.

4. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

It goes to show the mind can be lured to think they can beat anyone. Having said that, I think LWW-CTF have been training hard and they want to win again. So we cannot take anything away from their win...it was a good front court display by them.

5. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    In today profesional sport, there is not much gap between physical, strategy, stamina and equipment between opponent. Is the MENTAL state that determine a true world champion. I hope they dont end up like HH!

6. Kamen

Kamen Regular Member

Self-Employed
    no lar! kkk's play was so "not his usual self". Too much party i think. His net interception was poor, defence was poor, reaction time was poor, etc etc. I can see that his sloppy play affected TBH's too. If i were TBH, i will be staring at KKK the "wtf" look (ie the Cheah Soon Kit look) most of the time. :p

7. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    yeah, tat look is kinda stil fresh in my mind.:D:D:D:D:D.....pity SBK.