Karakal RB70 racketbag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by UkPlayer, Feb 7, 2002.

1. UkPlayer

UkPlayer Regular Member

Academic
    Hurrah, someone finally put integral shoe compartment into a bag. This bag is cheap and the material is heavywight and durable. It's perfect for club use. It has a wet compartment and wet bag for your towel too and a side pocket for your rackets.

It seems like this bag is a step in the right direction, although a waterproof compartment for drinks, a lockable section for valuables and more protection for the rackets wouldn't go amiss.

I'm fast becoming a karakal convert.

I can't find anywhere to post this in the review section so I've put it here. Hope no-one minds.

UKP

2. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    actually forza and Yonex already had those shoe compartments in their bags before the karakal bag, last time i checked.

3. AF

AF Guest

Yes,

I have seen the Forza bag that Kelvin is talking about, it has vents for its shoe compartments (one is bigger, you can put wet clothing in as well) )as well which is pretty cool, 2 main compartments, one is huge, and it holds alot. I tried out the bag for a week, i had my racquets in one compartment and in the huge, I manage to fit lots, 2 tubes of feather shuttles, ankle braces, gogles, grip, water bottle, a change of clothes, towel, even put my track suit in after I took it off to play. The handles double as backpack staps. There is a shoulder strap too.

The bag that I like the most is the HiQua Pro Bag large, similar to the Wilson Tennis Super 9.

http://www.hiquasports.com/badminton/bagpro-02.htm

Let's see, lots of compartments, 3 main compartments, 2 shoe compartments, 2 side comparments. 2 real back pack straps. I put my racquets in the middle main compartment, shuttles/ankle braces/goggles/waterbottle in another and the third is for my clothes. One side compartment, i have grip, string patch kit, the other, i put my wallet/keys/pager/cell phone in. This is the bag to have, only costs $29US!!!!

AF