JNICE Fan Club

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by John Xina, Aug 7, 2021.

1. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

JNICE is a small badminton brand from Taiwan that is gradually gaining more and more popularity. This thread is for discussions about all things relating to JNICE. :)

Martynas and Shamwow like this.
  2. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

3. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

4. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

Looks like JNICE has a new racquet coming soon. "Elastic Elves" seems to be the name of it.
    Check out their promo video.

5. Shamwow

Shamwow Regular Member

The design doesn't look good so far but who knows it might look better once it's fully revealed. The shiny gold decals on the navy one just doesn't work and makes it look cheap, especially on the shaft. I'm guessing it might be a mid range racket. Interestingly enough on the turquoise model it reveals the shaft to be super slim at 6.0mm. Personally I don't find this to be a big deal since I play with the Black Panther which has a very thicc shaft. I do find it slightly funny though that Jnice released a shaft that's thinner than Yonex's super slim shaft on the 100ZZ that they over hype in their marketing.

6. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

I'm actually very curious about how well it performs, especially in regards to stability. The 100ZZ's thin shaft works really well (in my opinion) because it has that solid core and high end materials, but a cheap racquet with that slim a shaft? Usually those tend to suuuuck. I'm curious to see if JNICE has the right materials and are able to pull it off without sacrificing stability and power. Am I curious enough to buy one though? I don't know. I think I'd rather just buy another Thicc Panther. Lol. Let's wait and see if badmintonracketreview decides to test it sometime. :D

7. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

And I totally agree with you on the looks. I think the thing that bugs me most about it is the font they decided to use for the model name. Blegh.

8. Borkya

Borkya Regular Member

teacher
    I use all JNICE stuff at one of the clubs I play at since the head of the club is a Jnice sales representative. So shuttles, bags, shirts, strings. grips etc. The only thing I don't have is a racket (and shoes as I'm pretty sure they don't make them.)

I've been playing and using Jnice stuff for awhile now and I'm not in love with their products. Their shuttles fly fine but wear out very quickly. I feel like we have to use twice as many in a night compared to other clubs that use other shuttles. Their grips are quite thick and sticky, and I'm not a fan of their clothing design (but I'm not a fan of any companies clothing design, so that's just me, lol.)

I really want to like their stuff, I'm jut having trouble getting into the brand. I'm lucky to live in China though where we have a ton of low cost brands available, so I'm a glutton for choice and maybe am more picky.

9. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

I'm your biggest fan, Becky.

10. Borkya

Borkya Regular Member

teacher
    :p:p

11. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

Jnice has a new model: Elastic Force 7000ii !
    Seems to be an upgrade or update of the original 7000. Not much info provided on their site, and hard to find what the differences are between it and the original one. They have a few videos of it on their YT page, but unfortunately I don't speak Chinese. If anyone who knows Chinese can check those vids out and report back that'd be awesome.

12. UseVisine

UseVisine New Member

Telecomm Tech
    I'm intrigued by this brand, particularly the Black Panther. But wow, I hope there's a Canadian/NorthAm dealer out there. Tried to get one off of jnice's storefront in taiwantrade, and shipping is $100 CAD/$80 USD!:eek:

13. Wrcck

Wrcck New Member

Really curious about, Axer99, Ultra Aero 20 and Elastic Force 7000 II. Do we have any reviews anywhere? N, tell us more about BP ^^

14. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

You can try messaging them directly on Instagram. I believe badminton-racket-reviews in the UK also sells them and ships internationally.

15. UseVisine

UseVisine New Member

Telecomm Tech
    It's about $330ish CAD altogether. Roughly the same as their price on ebay too. Preordered on BRR and it was $250ish CAD ($50 CAD shipping). Particularly interested in the frame as it looks semi-iso. I love semi-isos and ovals. Looking forward to this one for sure.

16. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

If you like semi iso, you should look at the Apacs Pro Commander and Pro Assailant. My Pro Commander will be arriving soon, and I'll be reviewing it as well.

17. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I just got my hands on Jnice Mahjong 888. Bought it purely from the interesting designs lol. Head light and good airspeed. Comparable to NF700 but tiny bit lower and pack a bit more smashing power. Luckily I got it for super cheap 1st hand shipped to Thailand. But I wouldn't recommend buying it cuz the full price is not worth trying IMO.

18. Jay Ang

Jay Ang Regular Member

Have anyone tried axer99 and elastic force 7000 II?

19. pandaman

pandaman Regular Member

Student!
    Anyone tried jnice shuttles before? Can't find much info on the Air Jnise 20