JAPAN OPEN Venue and Access..help needed

Discussion in 'Japan Open / Indonesia GP Gold 2011' started by honeong, Jul 15, 2011.

1. honeong

honeong Regular Member

Dear badminton lovers,

i am currenty residing in Sendai. I've just got here, in Japan for less than 2 months, and would love to catch live actions of YOnex open 2011 in Tokyo.

Can anyone help me?

1.where is the exact venue? Tokyo Stadium as per stated but how to commute there?
    2. how can I buy ticket online/via convenient store, what's the cheapest option?
    i came across this website, http://t.pia.jp/ and don't really understand the instruction.
    3. any capsule hotel nearby?

appreciate ur help and advice

hhe,
    sendai

2. puktus

puktus Regular Member

Venue is Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. It is in Sendagaya. Nearest rail stations are JR Sendagaya station (Chūō-Sobu Line) and Kokuritsu-Kyōgijō subway station (Toei Ōedo Line).

Easiest way to buy tickets is at the venue (it won't be sold out). This is a little more expensive, but much easier.

If you want to buy in advance from a convenience store, you need to have a code number for the ticket you want:
    P-code in a 7-eleven (Single ticket: 818-569 / 6-day pass: 682-389) or
    L-code in a Lawson (Tue: 37974 / Wed,Thu,Fri: 37975 / Sat,Sun: 37976).
    If you can't use the ticket machines, ask for the store staff to help. They probably understand what you want if you show them a P- or L-code.

3. umairaraza100

umairaraza100 New Member

well this time it will be more enjoyable and really it is a great opportunity for the janpenese team to win because torunament is being played at their home

4. honeong

honeong Regular Member

thanks Puktus! i will be there on ffrom quarter finals onwards.

any cheap options for hotel? thanks a bunch!