Japan Open 2006 SF Pics

Discussion in 'Japan Open / China Open 2006' started by seawell, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Bobatea

Bobatea Regular Member

They they seemed like they were having some fun. If Wendy Carter (coached the US Uber Cup team for this year) was here too, I would've probably hung out with them :cool: . Howard, Eric, and Bob were also here in Japan. I'll find that photo and put it up.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic..

ah, so you are familiar with the OCBC gang then??..;) :)

3. Bobatea

Bobatea Regular Member

Unfortunately, no:eek: . I've never been to OCBC and only met most of the Uber Cup team because they were here in Japan, and I knew Wendy Carter so she introduced me to the team. I got them all to sign a shirt for me :p . I've talked with Tony and Candra because I kind of "stalked" all the pro players :D . I was having coffee with Wendy at the hotel since it was a coincidence for us to meet in Japan, and as I was leaving I saw Tony and Candra walk in. After some quick thinking, I decided to run after them and got Candra to sign a shirt for me :eek: . I was in awe because ALL the players were staying in that hotel.

I heard rumors that the Junior Nationals for next year will change U22 to U23. If that's true, I may just be at OCBC. But, from a source I found out that it isn't going to happen. Oh well. Here's the picture.

Attached Files:

• ocbc.jpg
      ocbc.jpg
      File size:
      195.3 KB
      Views: