Japan Open 2006: SEMI-FINALS (14/10)

Discussion in 'Japan Open / China Open 2006' started by badMania, Oct 13, 2006.

1. jermaine

jermaine Regular Member

student
    they obviously being baised and prejudice against lin dan, probably because of the actions he did during malaysia open.

you people just dont accept that lin dan is the best and most consistent player among all, am i right?

2. Juicetalk

Juicetalk Regular Member

Great ! Great ! Great ! TONY + CANDRA. They are the real masters of the game. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: You will see them in the final take all the money !! $$$ !! and frame !

3. Hitman71

Hitman71 Regular Member

Ok Jermaine, I understand about the attention thing, sorry ...

But I look at it this way, TH doesnt need his coach to upset his opponent, enough said.

About what he did at Msia open, well it is expected from the Chinese player. They came with good skills and all they care is winning, but they lack in sportmanship and respect for others.... (Even people like Micheal Schumacher has better respect ... ;) )

I see this in their Table Tennis team and in their badminton team.. and FYI each time Lin Dan running around doing things, I won't close my eyes bcoz I thinks its funny ...

Today LYB will learn to speak Indonesia .. " Kasi patah kaki Thau Phek" (Break Taufik leg") ... :D :D

4. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

Nope, you are wrong. We accept that Lin Dan is currently the best and the most consistent player.

For me personally, i have nothing against him. I am not angry when he bet LCW.

Just that i don't like his attitude. I think there is a reason why some of the top players nowadays don't like him. Heard that Taufik never respects him because he doesn't like what lin Dan does on the court, especially towards Peter Gade. Taufik may be naughty, but he respects his opponents well.

You can say that i am biased but i think you can ask some of the badminton fans who watched live in Japan yesterday about what happened during the match between Lin Dan and Peter Gade yesterday. I am shocked with what he did.

And for your information, those are not from Malaysia and you can't say that they are biased.

Anyway, don't dwell on this matter anymore and enjoy the final tomorrow. Badminton is a beautiful sport.

5. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Hi Malaysianfan, care to elaborate abit more of wat Lin Dan did in his game with Gade for the many of us who did not see "LIVE"??? Thanks alot. :D

6. izwanSKR

izwanSKR Regular Member

engineer
    i m very excited to see KKK/TBH versus CW/TG in the final.donno what kind of advise rexy give to malaysian pair tomorrow.for me,if KKK/TBH can play smartly,they have chance to win.CW/TG got a lot of experiences between them.my prediction,if that game going to rubber set,KKK/TBH can win the game.but sadly,after this JO,KKK will partner CCM back for CO and asian games.

7. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Hey Malaysiafan, thx for yr pm. Well, im not really suprised wat LD did to PG. This is not be the 1st time he has shown disrespect to his opponents esp PG (which i dont know why :confused:). That is why Taufik nvr respects LD even he is one of the best player in the world already. Taufik hv high respect and good friendship towards LCW and PG, but solely not LD.
    Now only LD, now even BCL does those nonsese too, eg. refuse changing of shuttles, complain to the umpire of yr opponent.... i wonder LYB might hv sth to do with it.....

8. cindie

cindie Regular Member

what did LD do to PG? Mind telling us?

9. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

He just disrespects PG. U might wanna ask Bobatea bout it.

#329 zqloy, Oct 14, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  10. cindie

cindie Regular Member

Ah, thanks.I got it.. Kind of disappointed with what had happened. :( If only every player has sportmanship.. how nice. ;)

11. KaSoon

KaSoon New Member

Consultancy Manager
    Malaysianfan, from the above two sentences, I probably can see you are tyrannical and have biased to someone especially to Lin Dan.

Why people are not from Malaysia can't say some of the Malaysia fans are biased?

You said, Lin Dan attitude can't get the respect from you and Taufik, can I ask you, what is his "bad attitude"? Is just because of he throw his racquet during last Malaysia Open? If yes, how about LCW throw his racquet during recently WC quarter final?

Did Taufik really get respect from many people? Don't you know a lot of Indonesian dislike Taufik's attitude??? Because of he wons Asia Game, Olympic & WC champions, he fight with PISB, he scuffled with the audience, he fight with someone at the car park during 2004 Thomas Cup in Jakarta...

Talk about attitude? Do you think Malaysia badminton players attitude is good? Look at Hafiz & Koo Kien Kiat 's attitude.... Attitude is not only judge by the expression after you win or lost a game BUT is from many aspect including manner, bearing, vies, approach & discipline... If you really talk Malaysia good attitude players, so far what I can see is WCH & LCW.

You said badminton is a beautiful game BUT what I read from your quote, I don't think you really know what is BADMINTON!!!

12. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

I think you have misunderstood my sentences. I am not saying that people are not from Malaysia can't say malaysian fans are biased. You have misunderstood it. :)

13. liying_0505

liying_0505 Regular Member

Student
    haha.....this means lin dan dun hv 人缘 lor.....
    taufik did smt bad but still ppl likes him...
    but if lin dan did the same thing as taufik, everyone will throw their shoes to him.....
    accept the fact lar....
    lin dan's arrogant look = a piece of ****
    not commenting bout his badminton skills (his skills r very good).
    some more, lin dan likes to blame the light, the wet floor....etc
    TAufik ROcks~!!!!!!!!!!

14. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    LOL, Lin dan's arrogant face = piece of s*it?? This stuff is priceless!!!!!:D
    Yeah, it's also funny though that you post this right after Taufik's "great rocking" performance in the finals...

15. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    give me a break, what do u call taufik walking out an ongoing match against LD, respect his opponents? respects the paying audience??? So what LD does on court is bad, what taufik does on court is perfume sweet?

Even at Japan open, 3rd set when taufik was losing bad, in one lost rally, he didnt even pass or push the shuttle back to lin dan after taufik hit the net. Were u too busy scrutizing LD's court behavior and overlook taufik's? How about the after match congrats to LD, more respect to his opponent too?

#335 cooler, Oct 15, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  16. hydrocyanic

hydrocyanic Regular Member

wasting my time
    for your small world, i guess TH is really rocking, even after all those "mature" and "logical" respond TH had on HKO and JO

good for you

17. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

aie....chill...

chill mate..when facing TH's fans..there are more lots of lame excuse they created to back up their idol...even the super lame excuse also they could think about... for them...TH's attitude is good...super good...other players...aie.. they cant see coz they are blind folded by TH's personality..

from now on..all the badminton players including LD perhaps must shake hand like the way TH did to LD to promote sportsmanship..u know..TH's fans...bla bla ...coming up with more n more lame excuse to back TH up....(not for those fans who think wisely).

18. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

then i wonder the mentality of TH's fans like u..even TH did stg bad and yet u like him... mm... :rolleyes:

19. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

I agree with you that blind support of ALL of Taufik's actions is ridiculous. But then on the other hand we've got people like you who seem to do nothing but insult Taufik and his supporters. Now I would think it's quite obvious that some of your remarks are what bring on these retaliatory (is that a word? :p) posts from the Taufik fans. You're being just as bad as them. Please lay off it a bit Sickgal we don't need you making posts which seem to have no point other than to provoke the Taufik fans. I think we've all got your point by now.

Edit: Sorry if I sound angry, I'm not really :), just trying to make a point is all.

#339 phaarix, Oct 15, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  20. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Agree wif u phaarix. Yup sickgal should give it a break already, and moreover since LD's attitude is no better than taufik. So peace everybody ok? ;)