Italian club looks for a coach for 2007-2008

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by Simone_olivelli, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Simone_olivelli

Simone_olivelli Regular Member

Our club is searching a good coach for next season.
    We partecipate at the best division of tournament team, some players belong to Under National Team.
    Our budget could be about 2000 - 2500 euros for the season, with the possibility to have a work in Restaurant's world.

Is there anyone interested to live in Sicily?:)

Answer me.

2. Break-My-String

Break-My-String Regular Member

Let me clarify....

You are looking for a badminton coach to bring your Players to the next level of national competition, but...

... the coach will have to supplement his/her income by working at "Restaurant's World" (as a busboy? waiter? chef?)!

I must be missing something here, please describe the features & benefits of "working" at Restaurant's World.

Acclamazioni! (hope I translated this properly ;) )

3. Simone_olivelli

Simone_olivelli Regular Member

Wait.
    We are a little club selmade, with low budget.
    In few years, anyway, we arrived to the first division in team tournament, and this year we will fight for the title.
    We have good players, someone belong to Under 19 National Team. We go on only for the passion.
    Now we think to need a good coach that can be able to develope our level.

But our club can't promise many money. Only 2000 - 2500 euro for the season and the flat.
    So I said that if a good play or coach could have more money, travelling during the morning in Restaurant, Bar, etc because our coach is a teacher in a school for chef.

I know that we aren't a professional club, but we are serious like professional player and manager...and have the same passion of Peter Gade.

4. p4ulz8181

p4ulz8181 Regular Member

Badminton and Squash Coach
    paulus from indonesia

Hi, I’m Paulus from Surabaya-Indonesia. I would like to introduce myself. I’m a badminton and squash coach, former an athlete. I’m also an interior designer.
    If there’s some information about jobs in your country meet to my qualification, would you please let me know, I’ll be very grateful. For my supported info, I want to know the rules according the law in your country and how to apply it.I will send my resume and CV later