Is the www.lt328.com a reliable website?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Nosey, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Nosey

Nosey New Member

I noticed this website had some pretty good prices and was wondering if it was too good to be true, and they were fake.

http://lt328.com/

Anyone that has used this website to purchase items, please let me know if it is legit.

Thank you

2. Gavin97

Gavin97 Regular Member

Not sure about the website but I've been to the store personally and they sell legit items there in hong kong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Nosey

Nosey New Member

Ok thank you. That helps

4. Junye

Junye Regular Member

Evening Badminton Player.
    The young kid YouTuber poison cobra (ken) sponsor is lt328... So should be legit.

5. Nicholas Tam

Nicholas Tam Regular Member

Hobo Student
    Their physical retail store has been around for at least 7 years, but their website is never quite up to date. If you're a local buyer they have a WeChat account which you could contact them directly to ask for stocks. They're one of the "old stores" that you could definitely rely on, I've only bought a pair of 6EX LD shoes from them recently, they even carry the LN1 string should you need that particular string strung. They also happen to be one of the few stores left that carry RSL rackets.

lt328 is better known as Lung Tang sports in this section:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/index.php?threads/hk-badminton-shop-listing.125228/

Never dealt with Lung Tang online before unfortunately, but if you really have to buy online from Hong Kong I'd very much suggest either e78 or MBS instead.

#5 Nicholas Tam, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  6. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Visited the shop yesterday. The owner is a very friendly person and is a decent player. He showed my his shop and we had a long talk about badminton in Germany and Hong Kong. I was looking for a pair of shoes. Bought a Yoney pair and was around 1 hour at his shop. Everything is legit. He has good offers. He also ships every day overseas. During the time I spend there alot players came for stringing jobs. 3/F has also a shop, so if most people go one up to 4/F over a small staircase, I think there is a reason for. Never ordered, but from my experience the shop is reliable. They do tracking and pack everything very secure. But my favorite shop in HK is a different one...

kwun likes this.