Interclub Tournaments Between Ggbc Vs Abc/sgvbc

Discussion in 'Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )' started by harimau, Sep 25, 2008.

1. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    B@dEyes--->In my opinion, You are an A player for this Friendship tournament. I played in this tournament when I first started playing badminton about 1 yr ago or less--in the A3 level: Win 2, loss 2: back then, I just got back into badminton about 3 months of playing from 15yrs of resting. Good luck in trying to sign UP. When there is PRIZE MONEY involved, then you will drop to C or D level; after playing Summer Smashed at SGVBC for my first time in the C level doubles/singles. You can handle C level in my opinion if you ever want to play at SGVBC. I have played with you, so I use that as my rating for you.

But B-level at SGVBC Summer Smash 09: in my opinion is very Advance: super strong smash, speed, good bird placement & great foot-work & good defense.

2. wickeddrop

wickeddrop Regular Member

So Eddie....where do you think i should play at SGVBC then? ;)

B

3. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Wickeddrop---> You are a solid C player at SGVBC. I strongly think that You & I can be a great force for C doubles.

For B level-You goto to play like a Semi-PRO!!!!--> one small error, you will get smashed Down. If you cannot run 5 miles w/out getting tired--->>Then your stamina is not ready at this LEVEL & don't forget everything else!!!!!!

4. harimau

harimau Regular Member

ITs, CEs, P&C Insurance Agent
    Pre-registration is advisable since we dont want to be in a position where we have to guess of who is coming and who is not. Of course some emergency situation does occur from time to time; and we do understand that....but we much preferred players sign up ahead of time so that we can better organized and pair up the teams...

5. harimau

harimau Regular Member

ITs, CEs, P&C Insurance Agent
    This Sat, NOV 21, 09 will be the monthly Friendship Meets between ABC vs OC Group badminton players at ABC starting from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.