Indonesia's team

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2005' started by jkusmanto, Apr 5, 2005.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

MS-Taufik's score wasn't a big surprise as Sony is not yet at "tip-top" shape..Hope Sony can do some more sparring before the trip to China to get back his stamina..And hopefully will be able to regain his form and possibly rest Taufik all the way to the SF..:).

XD-Wow, the score between Flandy/Yunita and Nova/Lilyana was a bit of a surprise to me, looks like they're about even...I don't know how Nova/Lilyana will do, but hopefully he and Lilyana won't get get any "stage fright" again like in recent tournaments..

MD-As for Candra/Sigit, I thought they wouldn't play as hard as they could, eventhough the score says otherwise..Both of them as well as Luluk/Alven should be ready next week..

For WS, nothing interesting..both of them need more sparring...

WD, same as WS, both pairs seem even..i think they need more training time..

Here's hoping the team will be healthy and ready to go next week..

#41 ctjcad, May 1, 2005
    Last edited: May 1, 2005
  2. jkusmanto

jkusmanto Regular Member

Computer Analyst
    Do you guys see ?
    Flandy and Tetty are good in XD, so even Anggun is not in the team, Indonesia has another good XD.
    I hope dat Indonesia will plays Flandy/Tetty.

3. jkusmanto

jkusmanto Regular Member

Computer Analyst
    Indonesia has changed its target for Sudirman Cup.

When Sutiyoso, PBSI chairman came in the power. He said that the short term target of his 'cabinet' was to bring back Sudirman Cup to Indonesia.

Just last month before Icuk resigned, PBSI has changed its target. Sutiyoso said that he will very happy if Indo's team can reach the final.

Last saterday, just before the simulation started, he said that we (Indo's team) would not set our slat to high. If we can go through to the final, we are very happy, but with our condition (team) right now if we just get to the semi final, we have to satisfy.

So, now the target is semi final.

4. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    well, thats realistic, i mean they are unlikely to pass china

5. sporty

sporty Regular Member

Student
    Actually Flandy used to play in XD too, but it was a long time ago. He played with Minarti Timur