Indonesia Open 2007 - 13 May, FINALS

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007' started by ants, May 12, 2007.

1. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

take it slowly, MZ/MF are good and can improve further. this is a lesson for KKK/TBH. KKK/TBH is totally different from their form in AE. no hunger at all when they play yesterday. simply gave up.

2. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

The analysis is mine. What's yours? LD injured and not needing RP?That's your analysis? In that case why bother to register for AOS and IO at all? Why not let the injury heal completely? Maybe he can skip Sudirman and China Open as well since maybe he will still be WR1 sitting these out?

3. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    Changes

Is not good enough, if only look at ourself without looking at opponents strength. CY/FHF must have improve on their games after losing numerous times in the past few months.

My guess is that, everyone has notice KKK/TBH game and study them throughtly thus find weakness in their game. KKK/TBH cant be consider good pair if they cant adapt to the changes their opponent made.... is time to relearn their ownself again. While MZ/MF is just got into limelight recently and their game can suprise a few opponents.

Is the samething happen to CY/FHF... when they 1st started to win. They was virtually unstoppable... but after a while others pair start defeating them. and now they are back again after diversify their game..

Changes or diversivity is the most important to stay on top...

4. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

the problem now is........... CY/FHF used KKK/TBH's strategy! KKK/TBH was defeated by their very very own strategy. CY is playing like KKK in front while FHF was smashing like crazy from behind. KKK/TBH need to think of better strategy. if not, they need to play a faster speed than CY/FHF..

5. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Actually, a player just needs to play just one match to get points for a team tournament. Win or lose, the amount of points one gets is almost the same. China could easily field Chen Jin or Bao against England, for instance, or even against Thailand (since both Lin and Chen Yu lost to Boonsak recently).

6. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    Net

Is not KKK/TBH strategy is the very basic of the game. Who ever control the net control the games... Is just that CY is controling the net better than KKK now!

7. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

actually their strategy is to rush to net fast. KKK lost the speed while Cai Yun is too fast. KKK had to admit he lost.

8. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Watching both the semi and final match involving Fu/Cai, I can see the Chinese are guarding the net really well. It has become obvious that the Malaysians will send almost everything to the front and avoid lifting the shuttle. So, the Chinese anticipate this well. Malaysia will have to vary their shots in future.

9. lfk_74

lfk_74 Regular Member

Congratulations to the Malaysian team especially to LCW who have won the MS. BCL was not showing a good game today compared to the one against Taufik yesterday. He's not in top form today and LCW took this opportunity to gain his victory.

It has been a good outing for the MZ/MF in Indonesia. Congratulations to both player who have gone so far and I believe there are more to come in the near future.

Wang Chen of HKG was fabulous. She was in control in entire 2nd set of the game. ZL looks so lost in the final.

The last match of the Indonesia Open was my favourite as my darling Gao Ling/Zheng Bo won the MD. Gao Ling smiling face always melted my heart whenever I see her play. Congratulations to both of them.

10. yuqiu

yuqiu Regular Member

Their comeback in SO final to beat CTF/LWW boosted CY/FHF confident. Otherwise, IO results might be different. Just MHO.

11. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

My darling is lilyana Natsir. She is a babe. :p

12. shyeling

shyeling Regular Member

student
    fu haifeng seems lost his smashing power.. his smash is not as powerful as he did during all england.. and cai yun is taking up fu's role in smashing.. but fu's seem not as good as cai at the net.. he done quite a lot of mistake today.. cai yun's game really perfect, fast, sharp, and done less mistake.. that's why they win today..

13. khloe

khloe Regular Member

student
    MD in the final Indonesia open

Cai&Fu really a vy vy good pair of men doubles in the world.
    They won the tournament because of they have more experience compare to Fairuz&Zakry. But Fairuz and Zakry also played a good game today.It shows that Malaysia has many good badminton player, it does not only depend on 1 pair only.
    GAMBATEH!!! Malaysia badminton players!!!MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!:D :D :D

14. emperor

emperor Regular Member

Badminton Player
    Yeah, Agreed! Maybe they realised that the opponent has understand his smash landing point and prepared for the return, but now Cai took up Fu's role and it become new to the opponent to judge on the smashing speed and landing area (loss feel).

15. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

This is The 4th SS title.They have won MALAYSIA,KOREA AND ALL-EANGLAND before.

16. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i think it is because the Olympic qualifying starts from SO.........my analysis is that LD withdrew from IO wasnt because of he was scared like what you have said.......

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    But when LCW was under Misbun for so many years he didnt excel like when he was under LM. I meant the ranking.......;)

18. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Sometimes when a Prime Minister begins his term, the economy improves and he gets all the credit. But actually, it could that the economy was going to swing up anyway no matter who the PM was. I still tend to think Li Mao is a better mentor than Misbun, but I think you are giving Misbun too little credit. If Misbun was that bad, LCW would have been spoilt to the point that even Li Mao could not do anything about it. And remember, LCW showed results right after Li Mao took over. I don't think even Li Mao could do magic overnight. It could be all Li Mao did was to complete the player that Misbun has nurtured for a long time.

19. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    You can have disagreements, but no need to sling mud at one another. Also, you can support your players, but respect other players, please.

20. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    Maybe Misbun deserves the credit like "some" has said in this forum:D:D:D:D......well, we'll see the performance of LCW in another 6 months' time.........dont want to rush into conclusion now.

anyways, misbun or not misbun, i hope the best for LCW......he is the only chance for MAS MS now.......