indo open wont be the same without...

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / Hong Kong Open / Indonesia O' started by jug8man, Dec 13, 2004.

1. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    ............. FEND!

its true!. i havent seen a post from him since 30 november. im sure he's busy moving to australia and all but how will most of the BF's live through the indon finals without the up to the minute play-by-play posts by our very own FEND?

This could be the worst ever online indo open internet experience for BF as a whole :eek:

am i the only one? does nobody realize that FEND has dissapeared? is FEND the tree that feel in the forest that nobody heard?

come on everybody! show support for FEND to 'return' to us by posting your support for him.... IN THIS VERY THREAD! :D

its about time we gave him due appreciation for the hours of typing the on-goings of the matches direct from his tv to bf. :)

but i do hope he's still got his access to the 'live-broadcast'....

anyway... cheers

jug

2. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

of COURSE you're not the only one!!!
    just hours before, i related my hopes to see FEND. back and reporting in BF for IO finals as well... especially now that i'm almost sure no live br. is available in m'sia.

but if FEND is enjoying his hols elsewhere, i'd sure not dissuade him and make him come back ! ..... .... he must know when duty calls :D!!

#2 Anatolii, Dec 13, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i too noticed the lack of FEND. who always amazed me by able to post faster than i did when i was sitting in the Singapore Open audience and he was at home watching.

i hope his move to Australia is a smooth one and he manages to find a good internet connection so he can join us again!

4. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    Hey guys!!!

I'm back. Sorry for the delays but I moved on the 1st of december. So far I've settled down quite well. Not in a house but a 3 bedroom apartment. My comp was shifted and it came on the 7th of december with my speakers. Got a 17" LCD monitor here and a 2nd computer for my mom and sis. We haven't got a car yet so we're travelling by bus and taxis which is not bad. I love the bus system, cheap and convenient for me.

Starting college next year so I've lots of time to do whatever I want. Maybe I'll get a part time job just to kill time and earn some cash? Maybe....

Anyways I brought my stuff through the racquets, strings and half a tube of shuttles. Been doing a bit of ping pong and Need for speed underground 2 and warcraft3 tft. So that's what I've been doing so far.

About live coverage the sad thing is I do not have astro. Since we just moved and stuff and we're renting an apartment I doubt we'd be getting satelite tv from foxtell or one of the companies here. Unless you guys can get a satellite for me here I do not think and I repeat I do not think I will be able to deliver live coverage to you guys. Maybe if you guys can arrange a special arrangement with the IBF *hint* *hint* maybe I will be able to deliver the live coverages.

I am sorry that I cannot do move coverages and stuff. Maybe in 3 - 4 years? 2 years? 1 year?? mostlikely no since I'm not living in a house where I could hook a satellite up. Hell, why not you guys give me winning Lotto numbers so that I can win the 31 million dollars and then we can talk bout having coverages back [​IMG]. Other than that, the coverages have indefinitely stopped for a while.

It's good to be back on the forums and I see kwun has done a good job spiffing this place up. A stringing forum now! Well done kwun. Look out for more posts from me in the future. Cheers!

5. jump_smash

jump_smash Regular Member

IT
    Okay, I guess you are taking about the New Year's eve draw, if I win I will give you a cut, epect the same from you?

By the way where did you manage to relocate to?

Also note Foxtel doesn't have coverage, you are better going for one of the Chinese Pay TV sites, getting CCTV4 or Star!

Regards

Stuart

6. Brenn

Brenn Regular Member

agh crap i live in perth! haha jk

u guys think it was quiet here, try on msn, i didnt have any links to stringing machines every 2 mins, or nothing.