Indian Badminton League (IBL)

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by depleter, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    We never said that we are superior power in badminton. You only said that china is superior power in badminton. Please see my previous post. I accepted that we are weaker in badminton. That's why i said that being weaker she was able to beat defending world champion who has great depth. I am not serious. Yeah, In the finals, Ratchanok has beaten Li Xuerui to become eventual winner.

This thread is for IBL. we have to discuss matters relating to this. SO, today is historic day for indian badminton that new league is going to be launched. This will definitely ensures more talents from india which is good for badminton as whole. See the whole picture. Don't go deep. This is what for everybody is here. Sindhu has made history by becoming first indian woman to win a medal in world championships in badminton. This should be praised for. Here myself and many friends of mine are expecting this IBL to be success .

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

So if this thread is for IBL, why have you tried to bring CBSL into this? You're talking about bringing up and discovering new talents which is "good for the game" but in post #496 you complain about the CBSL being full of "unknown Chinese faces" which you suggest to be detrimental in some form. Isn't that completely contradictory?

I'm seeing the whole picture, not only seeing what I want to see. Also, a number of names are misspelt on the tournament software page, despite being readily available just by googling them. How disorganised can you be?

3. Yellowfish

Yellowfish Regular Member

sales
    Hi all,

All one know any link that we can watch IBL live on Internet?

4. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    So, how many times everybody need to explain the same things. This mistakes did happened this time as it is the first time there is a league in India for badminton. IBL has not yet started. I already know that India did not care for badminton . Only due to some of the former players' (Now coaches) initiation, Saina and some of players has emerged. Most of these players are from only one academy. Just think. With only one "proper academy" , they have got nearly 7 to 8 MS players under BWF rank 50. They just now have created this theme. Let that move ahead. Everybody wants more players to come out and play badminton than cricket as it always got attention. In the bigger picture, they wanted this sport to be known by everybody in INDIA . So that, more talents will come out. Everything will be corrected next time. So, any doubts??

5. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    No Online i think. Only through TV channels..

6. Yellowfish

Yellowfish Regular Member

sales
    Ok, thanks!

7. depleter

depleter Regular Member

student
    OMG...please guys...stop it already.....If you think it will fail..let it fail....It's not as if though anything's gonna change now out of the blue....If it fails ...let the league be discontinued...I wonder why all these discussions are even taking place when people don't even want to listen to others....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.