I Need Help

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Karen, Dec 31, 1969.

1. Big Slick

Big Slick Regular Member

1970! holy cow, damn kwun you must have had the plans for this forum drawn up before the internet even existed...

2. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c

to karen

i'd really like to help you with your assignment......... however im afraid that im just 35 years to late. by now you should have long completed your phd, had many children, and subsequently grandchildrens. congratulations on your happy life and im sure you have overcome this 'hurdle' in your life without my tutelege :D

to kwun (our beloved forum administrator)

im not sure if this is old news............... but i had such misconceptions on your age! here i was thinking you were a 20-30 somethin based on the pics i've seen of you in this forum!

cleary you must have the secret of the fountain of youth! please do share with us this precious information as i have parents envious of your youthfull looks! (see its not for me...... yes! yes! please)

:D

8man

3. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    Either your being sarcastic, or I don't even know. But it's a bug, I think if you posted a thread before the date of dec 31st/2004, after the new year 2005, it shows up as dec 31/1969.