I need a partner.

Discussion in 'Orange County Badminton Club ( OCBC )' started by luyaomikohe, Dec 6, 2007.

1. luyaomikohe

luyaomikohe New Member

Hey guys,

I am looking for someone to play badminton with. Perhaps 2-3 times a week after work or during the weekends. It's been a long time since I played badminton and it's about a year since I stop running. So...yea, I'm out of shape. LOL

Anyhu, I will like to start play again and just enjoy the game. Please let me know i you are interested in playing and we can give it a try. If it work out for the both of us then great. If you think I really suck at it then we call it off. No hard feelings.

Sounds good? Hit me up.

Mikko

2. rudytjip

rudytjip Regular Member

Where in OC are you? Where do you plan to play?

I live in Santa Ana, average player (though I used to be good 20+ years ago -- #1 player Varsity at Sunny Hills High, All-OC First team, etc) but that was before ankle & back injuries and before I gained a lot of weight!

Last time I played was almost 2 yrs ago at Santa Ana College badminton class.

If you play around SA or Orange or Irvine...let me know.

Rudy

3. maq1473

maq1473 Regular Member

care giver
    ok

im free mon night around 8:30 i am a care giver and have a tight schedule i used to play also but its been a while since i last played