i ask for apologize on behalf of taufik

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Hong Kong Open 2006' started by taufik-ist, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhinovinda

rhinovinda Regular Member

Scientist
    Meaning that Taufik has all of this emotions/childish (Hahahaha....) though. So he is not only a badminton top gun but also celebrity/artist or actor......very distinguished person I can say, still I admire him ...........:D

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I've not checked the newspaper websites myself. But basically I think only chinese reporters were there. On semifinals day, there are probably double the number of reporters than there are on q/f day. Well, me and Red just happened to be around. I wasn't even sure about going beforehand as I had got very little rest the night before form my work. BF was really lucky to get those pics.

Although I haven't asked, I think all those lines people have at least a badminton umpiring certificate. Although indra has stoutly defended Taufik, the lineswoman did a great job in correcting her decision immediately[B/} and sticking to it under pressure. If I had seen it clearly and positioned where Red was, I probably would have said to Taufik if the shuttle was "keluar" or not!:D

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    hey guys, I'm going to close this thread because I can see it's going to move away from the OP's apologies. Suffice to say, if it's anybody who should be apologising, it's Taufik. Even if he thinks the line call was wrong, he should still have been professional about his behaviour to the linesperson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.