Hunting for Professional badminton training

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by Abdul Rauf Liaqat, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Abdul Rauf Liaqat

Abdul Rauf Liaqat New Member

Hello everyone,

I am Abdul Rauf Liaqat from Pakistan.

First of all, I am a very passionate and zealous badminton player who love to spend his life playing badminton. I regularly follow all badminton player and i do play badminton in Pakistan also. But unfortunately, As you know very well, being a Pakistani, i didn't get any good coaching, training or counseling regarding badminton throughout my life. We have no coaching or training institutes here in Pakistan and my urge for badminton stays the same without utilizing and brushing it through any coaching.

Now at this time in my life, by the way i am 24 years of age, i want to improve my badminton skills and want to join badminton coaching and training center where i can take intense training and improve my game in a professional manner . I am an amateur/intermediate level badminton player.

I have recently joined this forum and now i need your support and help in this matter, so that anyone can guide me for the best training institute/school for badminton training wherever you know so that i can join the school and work on myself.

Your support in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Abdul Rauf Liaqat