How to get rid of the "Thanks for visiting us!" window on the right side of the main page?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by andrewtcho, May 23, 2016.

1. andrewtcho

andrewtcho Regular Member

Can someone please let me know how to get rid of this window? When I use my smartphone to come to this site, this "Thanks for visiting us!" window covers my entire phone screen. Much appreciated. Thanks.
    BTW, I already have an account, so I don't know why this window keeps popping up either.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Use Tapatalk app. Much more streamlined and uses less data.

3. andrewtcho

I am okay with your suggestion, but you still have not told me how I can get rid of this window on my PC browser. Much appreciated if you can tell me the way. Thx.

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Simple as that. First of all set your smart phone or PC browser to automatically detect password and safe password. Lets say you are using internet explorer, just click on the settings change it to remember password. So every time the computer memory will remember you user name and password so you need not key them in. By doing this then the "Thanks for visiting us!" window will disappear. Try this method. If it doesn't work you can text me again. :)

5. andrewtcho

Hi blabl. Your suggestion works. Thank you so much. :D