How do you bring your badminton equipment around?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by DeathMarkz, Dec 8, 2016.

1. DeathMarkz

DeathMarkz Regular Member

Hi,I am a 13 year old badminton player that is playing for like 3-4 years now.When bring my badminton equipment around,I just bring my shoe bag,racket bag and water bottle to the place that I am going to play badminton(usually school for CCA).Now,I put all of the items in a recycle bag to make it more convenient to bring the items,but I think it is still a little troublesome.I have been considering to buy a badminton bag but I think that they are quiet expensive so,I want to ask you guys/girls out there.How do you bring your badminton equipment around?If you guys have any recommendations or selling any badminton bags that will not break the bank,please commend.Thanks :)

2. bdmtfreak

bdmtfreak Regular Member

Hi DeathMarkz, you can check out some 3 racket bags if you want it to be more compact and easy to carry around. Otherwise, I would personally go for the 6 racket bags as I find that the 3 racket bags generally do not have enough room for most people.

3. DeathMarkz

Oh,I see so if I want to bring a badminton back to school for CCA after school. Bringing a 3 racket bag is better?

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I live in HK. Most people going on public transport including schoolkids bring their equipment in a backpack in which they put shoes and clothes.

They might carry racquets in the hand in the cloth bag that many racquets come with. Or they might choose to put it in the backpack with the handle sticking upright out of the bag.

5. bdmtfreak

bdmtfreak Regular Member

Yeah, as Cheung has mentioned, the backpack style is also a good convenient way to carry your badminton gear if you are living in Asia where space is a factor.

6. DeathMarkz

Thanks for you advice!I might try it tomorrow and see how it goes.

7. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I think if you buy a bag from a non-major brand you can find good deals. Nothing to show-off but functional. Chris has actually Mizuno bags @ 30SGD which also looks stunning.

8. PoonSlayer666

PoonSlayer666 New Member

check amazon, it's pretty good. I plan on buying one soon

DeathMarkz likes this.
  9. DeathMarkz

Oh,do you have the link?

10. PoonSlayer666

PoonSlayer666 New Member

yes b0ss! I'm looking at two right now and mind you I live in Canada so i use .ca. There probably will be better deals in 'Murcia anyway.

this is what i'm leaning towards because i think it's cooler and will better meet my needs:

https://www.amazon.ca/ETIAL-Badmint...01&sr=8-12&keywords=badminton+racket+bag&th=1

this is also good (and cheap):
    https://www.amazon.ca/FANGCAN-Water...89269901&sr=8-1&keywords=badminton+racket+bag

hey bros give some feedback and which one to buy. i'm in high school and currently carry my 2 apacs rackets in no cover because everything is so expensive. are the prices for the items listed above a bang for your buck? what are some other good alternative stores and products in Canada? thanks guys.

Poon

11. DeathMarkz

Hi Bro,I think the bag in the second link is very expensive because it is just a basic 2 cover racket bag,I think that racket cloth bags are not very expensive ranging from $5 to $10.The bag in the first link is not too bad,price is average,not too expensive or not too cheap.You can give it a try if you like but you only have 2 rackets so I don't really advice you to do that and try to get a cloth bag.

12. Borkya

Borkya Regular Member

teacher
    I second getting a backpack. Just be careful walking because your bag will catch the branches on a tree or get stuck in the plastic flaps at the mall door, haha.

13. PoonSlayer666

PoonSlayer666 New Member

thanks for your inputs bros. I shall continue the search.

14. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

This new APACS racket case is really useful. It's description is for a single racket only, but it can actually fit as much as 4 maybe even 5 rackets conveniently and good price too.

bag1.jpg
    bag2.jpg

DeathMarkz likes this.
  15. khalvin

khalvin Regular Member

Student
    As a student myself. I prefer to have a 2 in 1 functionality so In my opinion I would recommend something like this but any brand would do. Badminton and Books in one place

Attached Files:

• ok.jpg
      ok.jpg
      File size:
      94.5 KB
      Views:
  16. dwankwi

dwankwi Regular Member

62966A21-F8CA-4332-ABD8-5D566F4EECC8.jpeg CDD1FB82-8CB9-44FA-AB8B-162EBD564EAE.jpeg CAD6E44B-D5AC-406D-AB01-E7D7504C5671.png
    I use a Yonex 9829 series tournament bag. It’s a really old model, but that’s what I like about it - a classic old school blue and white Yonex racquet bag. This series actually isn’t available for sale anymore, so I was very fortunate to get one last year from SunriseClick during a sale. I got this one for MYR76.

It’s very spacious, so I maximized usage of its capacity by keeping a set of clothes, an extra pair of Yonex badminton shoes, new pairs of Yonex socks, various types of replacement grip tape, 2 rolls of kinesiology tape, 4 tubes of shuttles and 7 or 8 racquets.

17. Caffrey

Caffrey Regular Member

Lawyer
    Honestly man, I have one of those Yonex backpacks and its great. I have many big tournament-sized racket bags collecting dust in my attic. The backpack carries about 3 rackets, a tube of birds, and much room for whatever else I need (change of clothes, whatever).

Gone are the days of carrying gigantic racket bags around....

18. dwankwi

dwankwi Regular Member

You could sell these used tournament bags rather than let it collect dust in your attic.

19. lurker

lurker Regular Member

I don't see ppl carrying extra pair of shoes tht often!
    I think you are the 1st

20. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I always bring extra shorts, not shoes:) I had this one embarassing moment when while playing my shorts got ripped in the crotch part and I had to run to the nearest store to buy a new one. Googd thing I was wearing black compressions. NEVER AGAIN!:D

thyrif likes this.