Hoping for a Peter Victory!

Discussion in 'China Masters 2005 / Indonesian Open 2005' started by DaN_fAn, Aug 24, 2005.

1. DaN_fAn

DaN_fAn Regular Member

Well that's what i am wishing for.But first things first,he will have to meet chen Yu in the 2nd round and later on he will have to meet Bao.I hope he can go through and then extract revenge from Gade in finals.At 28,Peter's chances of winning the real big Tournaments[WC and especially the olympics] are slimming.We as his fans[me particularly]hope he can carry on for a few more years.He must be dissapointed after not manging to get the gold in the WC.

Let's hope he does well in China Masters.Go Peter!Go!

2. leocheng

leocheng Regular Member

support gade.
    hope him win

3. MoS

MoS Regular Member

software
    yup I saw him pretty disappointed after losing the SF against Lin Dan at Anaheim but.

that day lin dan was the better player - Gade was just trying to slow him down and win -

Go Peter Go !! He is the only guy who has been at the top for so many years !!! I hope he has a good showing !

4. sac_man

sac_man Regular Member

Engineer
    yeah! I too cheer for Peter at the IBF 2005 championship in Anaheim.
    I saw Peter , he was busy talking to someone, while his fans busy talking his pictures, so decided to leave him alone..

Well, I thought Peter play well enought against Lin Dan,

it seem to me that Bao was not playing his best game when he was playing against Lee Chong Wei ( Malaysia) in quater final.

5. chewybar1986

chewybar1986 Regular Member

Student
    Shame shame

Well it seems that all your support for him has gone to waste because as usual peter looses to an unknown china man just like in the china open! what a shame :):):D

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    early casulties

Badminton: Tsuen Seng faces the axe

BY RAJES PAUL

PETALING JAYA: Men's singles shuttler Lee Tsuen Seng is as good as out of the national elite team following his elimination in the first round of the China Masters in Beijing yesterday.

The 25-year-old Tsuen Seng, who has been given six months to prove himself worthy of a place in the national team, was beaten 15-5, 5-15, 13-15 by unheralded 20-year-old Chinese Li Yu.

In international tournaments this year, Tsuen Seng failed to get past early round except for a quarter-final appearance in the Swiss Open.

With his elimination from the China Masters, the Asian Championships (ABC), which will be held in Hyderabad from Sept 6-11, is set to be Tsuen Seng's last outing as a national player.

TSUEN SENG: Lost to China’s Li Yu 15-5, 5-15, 13-15 in the first round of the China Masters yesterday.
    Besides Tsuen Seng, two other players who have been producing mediocre results too were also first-round casualties yesterday.

Yeoh Kay Bin was beaten 5-15, 10-15 by third seed Bao Chunlai of China while K. Yogendran was given a 7-15, 5-15 drubbing by another Chinese big gun – top seed and world number one Lin Dan.

Two other Malaysian singles players, Kuan Beng Hong and Mohd Roslin Hashim, cleared their first hurdle but not without scares from unknown Chinese players.

Beng Hong, who is ranked 11th in the world, had to dig deep into his reserves to eliminate Xie Xin 15-6, 11-15, 15-8 while veteran Roslin also needed three games to beat Qiu Yanbo 8-15, 15-12, 15-8.

In the second round today, Beng Hong will be up against Li Yu, who is playing only in his third international tournament.

Li Yu was a first-round casualty in the Korean Open last year and in the China Open, he defeated Malaysians Sairul Amar Ayob and Wong Choong Hann and Indonesian Sony Dwi Kuncoro to reach the quarter-finals.

Roslin has a safer path to the quarter-finals. He will play against Denmark's Niels Christian Kaldau.

Meanwhile, 20-year-old Chinese Lu Yi created the biggest upset of the day when he eliminated second seed and World Championships bronze medallist Peter Gade-Christensen of Denmark 15-13, 15-12 in the opening round.