Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open 2007' started by rexymania, Nov 26, 2007.
any site provide online live TV for HK open??
1) The highlights of Hong Kong Open for today will be shown on RTM2, 1.30 am, Msia time
I think it's due to the fact the matches will end late.
With RTM showing highlights means it's confirmed they will show Semis and Finals.
2) GD Sports will show the Semis, starting 1 pm China/Hong Kong/Malaysia/Singapore time. Should be showing Finals too
r they broadcasting now in RTM1?
no live broadcast yet.
wtf..the highlight on 1.30 am???
For the die-hard fans, RTM 2 will be showing highlights at 12.30 am.
For those who dont know, highlights will be in Malay, showing only Malaysia players in action, with interviews with one or two players/coaches.
at least 2day the highlight they put earlier...
Yes, you're lucky.We cannot donate in Spore, am not sure why.What matches did you watch that were good today?Most of them were straight but some night matches promise excitement?
Pls ask them to show on RTM1;we can't get RTM2 here.
LOL, ask them? it's the government network lah. It's called Public service station.
If you cant get RTM 2 (12.30 am), then watch online www.rtm.net.my choose "live" then RTM 2. The website show both RTM 1 and 2 online.
It's only highlights, half hour.
But dont worry, live for Semis and Finals so far always on RTM 1.
Btw, for those of you interested, snippets from yesterdays highlights :
1) Intv with LWW on injury : sustained hamstring/muscle pull on thigh in China Open. Same leg as his injury. Was hoping for it to heal, didnt heal as fast as expected.
2) Intv with Rexy on Zakry/Fairuz lost to Fu/Cai : In 2nd set, Fu/Cai play safe (the audio not clear this part, I think that's what Rexy meant), Zakry/Fairuz also play safe, then lost.
3) Intv with Yap Kim Hock on WMC 1st round lost : WMC have improved a lot, performance good but just need to learn how to be world class player, since she's now reach that standard,
WMC needs to learn also how to beat unseeded players. Pretty much what he said to The Star newspaper too.
Sony totally trashed!
should it be........ she and her???
Bad calls? Sony was deactivated.CJ so good or Sony was not prepared for CJ's game plan?
Again, for die hard fans, today's highlights will be on RTM 2, 12.30 am.
For those without Astro, Spore, Brunei, tommorrow Live telecast for Semi will be on RTM 1, from 2 pm - 7 pm (Msia time)with 5 minute break every hour for news.
what about CCTV 5 or GD-Tv ? are they planning to show quater-finals, semis and finals ?
Remember this guide http://www.pprecorder.com/tvguide.ph... th=12&date=1
I already posted in #22. GD Sports is showing Semis = 1 pm, Finals = 1.30 pm China/Hong Kong time.
oops ... sorry guys .. my bad
there's 2 session for semi starting from 1pm and evening at 6.30pm .. astro or rtm not broadcasting it?