HH......and blackouts

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by kktan, Apr 12, 2007.

1. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    LiMao on Hafiz?? u mean getting bald?? hahaha......i guess u love milkshake n misbun huh?.....u r damn hilarious bro.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. pjpu96

pjpu96 New Member

own business
    I was also dissappointed with HH but he is still malaysian no2 single player. He is very talented and skillful but what is lacking is the speed. He seems to be very slow. He needs to improve on that and minimise his fancy shots. If you think he should be out from bam squad, how about the other players like james chua, ykb, wch, yogendran. They should be out earlier since they have not win international titles in recent years. We should be rasional.

3. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    Althought HH nvr realise his real potentila but he is still de no.2 of msia MS. Until some1 else beat him to no.10 or lower... He should stay in BAM!!! BTW! is not his speed but his MENTAL is the problem.

4. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    reason HH, JC, YKB, WCH, Yohen still competing is there are no other players who can take their place...that depicts the sad state of MAS MS players.

5. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

I really think that we should stop writing players's name by their initials ... because i really didn't understand the title of this thread.
    But i understood that you talked about Hafiz Hashim only many posts later on ... And i guess it's even harder for new comers in the forum !