HH......and blackouts

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by kktan, Apr 12, 2007.

1. kktan

kktan Regular Member

i think th blackouts were simutenously done to take HH's oponent off his feet. to help him win the game.. sadly he played like a pussy and he lost. the spectators were realyy disapointed. seems like there's FIRE lacking in his play. maybe that's the way he plays his game.

i am sure i would have beaten him if he had given me a seven point head start when i was in my prime. he he

bottomline is... yoyo's game suck big time.

and kudos.. to the balckouts. for a moment .. i thot.. the organisers were gonna surprise us with half time pom pom girls show. i hope the someone from the organisation is reading this.. cause the world is reading this.

2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

what blackout ?

3. kktan

kktan Regular Member

what black out??

our favorite malaysian past time... " sorry,... no more electricity"

4. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    hahaha....nice......saw a middle age man swearing with *&%^&#*%$ and went down to ask for refund of the ticket. i was stunned by the skills of his swearings.......gosh it was intense. even better than "lau fu zhi"......

no i think u were wrong kktan. the black out was intended to bring HH out from the court in the middle of the match. to save himself from the shame of being upset by the opponents n sweared by all the spectators there. hehehe.........now that's the true version of the black out,HH incident.....

#4 alfa-2, Apr 12, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  5. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    damn u guys really freaking funny lar!!! hahahahahahaha

6. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

who is HH?
    was there blackout in JB stadium ???

7. ~sss~

~sss~ Regular Member

HH=hafiz hashim.

8. ~sss~

~sss~ Regular Member

Asian Badminton Championships: Misbun irked by Hafiz inconsistency

NATIONAL singles coach Misbun Sidek’s patience with Hafiz Hashim is wearing thin after the shuttler’s inconsistency was yet again cruelly exposed, this time by a junior, in the ongoing Asian Badminton Championships.
    Misbun, based on Hafiz’s pre-tournament condition, was confident of seeing him produce a decent performance in Johor Baru but the former All England champion again disappointed, not only his coach, but the fans.

Hafiz, who beat world junior champion Hong Ji Hoon in the first round on Wednesday, was sluggish against China’s Asian junior champion Lu Qicheng in yesterday’s second round, crashing 21-18, 22-20 in 40 minutes.

An upset Misbun said Hafiz had no business allowing a rookie to dictate terms in the match.

"There is so much quality in Hafiz and he prepared well for the tournament. But I just can’t understand his attitude on court and the manner in which he let a young player take control of the situation," said an exasperated Misbun.
    "The best way to handle a new player is by being aggressive from the start to rattle his rhythm and confidence. Hafiz did this on the first day but today (yesterday) his alertness was never there and his rhythm was totally out.

"He has enough experience to understand that young players will make it hard if they are given room to settle down.

"You can have different strategies against different opponents but the attitude must remain the same. You must be ruthless. Hafiz cannot continue playing like this or it is going to become very difficult for him."

Hafiz, as usual, said he did not know what hit him and felt that Qicheng’s game was hard to read.

9. kktan

kktan Regular Member

he plays like a faggot. that's what the person sitting next to me said!!!

10. darenong

darenong Regular Member

id like to apologize to everyone reading this .... at first i was so confident and undoubtly excited because i said that in another thread confidently that hafiz is going to win lol i hope ull can forgive me for being so immature thinking HH can win ... he not even did not win he eventually make a fool out of malaysian ... winning ae losing to a junior ......................... balik tidur or jual pau lagi bagus kan ??????? :eek:

11. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

This is one thing incomprehensible, why does BAM keep sending Hafiz back to the court knowing this guy has nothing else to offer ? Is BAM mandated to ensure there is native representation on the court ?

12. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

I actually think he's playing style is like XXF :D

13. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

What a question ? Why does HK (I assume you are from HK) keep sending Ng Wei ? Not being rude but I think you ought to understand we keep sending to keep our interests in these tournaments. If everybody stops sending, do we have a tournament anymore ?

14. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i reli like the jual pau part......LOLOLoLOLoLLOLOL !!!!:D:D:D:D

15. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i seriously think that BAM needs to punish this guy for him to buck up a bit. BAM has been too lenient to these kind of players nowadays.

16. darenong

darenong Regular Member

chibei_K i think seriously BAM should consider asking HH to sell pau at BAM tournaments ........ :p

17. darenong

darenong Regular Member

wkakaAKakkaakEaaakakakekae "HH pau besar dua ..... taruk chilli yonex sikit"

18. kktan

kktan Regular Member

punish their all england champion???

u never heard of the jargon " jaguh kampung"

19. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    who cares whether he has won Olympic before......losing is losing, and he has been doing very badly these days. punish as in to put him into the "cold fridge"......never to see him in action again in his life time.

20. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Wong Tat Meng said he would take Hafiz under his wings if Misbun rejects him --- he would then do a 'Li Mao' on Hafiz !:D

It would be a fair swap given that Misbun got WTM's player. Misbun is grinning from ear to ear these days coz LCW will make him shine again. It is a wonderful feeling if a player does his coach proud in winning tournaments. Misbun can now look forward to enjoying his milkshake a bit better without shaking !;)