Heryanto Arbi

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by skerning, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Google translation

Starting nickname teasing SMESNYA very hard and sharp. He also always spent a lot of shuttlecock. In fact, almost finished off SMEs, whether they are not unstoppable opponent or not meet the target, he always asked for change of shuttlecock. Two things that are so attached to Hariyanto Arbi when the action in the field. Public memory of him was always revolved around these two things.

Weapons''My game is located on the SMEs. Because of that, I always try to ask for change of shuttlecock to SMEs me awake,''said Hari, greeting friends Hariyanto, linked the two things that are inherent.

Can not be denied. We carry the status of the player, he's famous for SMEs hard. Because of this, until the Hari is mentioned as a reincarnation Liem Swie King, a senior and his idol. In the era, King was known as the secret weapon in the form of a sharp jumping smashes. Snack was then called King Smash.

In addition said to be a reincarnation of the King because SMEs sharp, known as the Hari of Smash 100 Watt. ''There is an interesting with these nicknames. The nickname was actually derived from the same jokes I Ardy (Bernandus Wiranata, co-Hari in Pelatnas) while in Malaysia,''he said.

Hari told, this time around mid-late 1995 to compete with the mainstay of Malaysia Rashid Sidek, he had joked with Ardy. At that time, teasing Hari Ardy SMEs is only 5 watts.

''At that time, I was also told to Ardy that there tonight see SMEs as my 100 watt against Rashid Sidek,''he said.

Jokes are actually made Hari to motivate yourself in the face of Rashid Sidek. He felt the need to do it because Rashid had never lost listed by pebulu countered anywhere in Malaysia. Hari was challenged to stop the slick record the Malaysian champion.

''The result, I managed to win over Rashid Sidek. Jokes that could be heard a reporter. The journalist was using humor as a nickname that stuck with me until toHari,''he said.
    </SPAN></SPAN>

2. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

There's minor mistake at above achievement list, Haryanto Arbi only won World Champion title once in Lausanne, Switzerland (1995). No WC event in 1994.
    Double joy for Hari in 1994 Hiroshima Asian Games as he bagged 2 gold, individual (MS) and team event (Men's team).

3. ecidepcla

ecidepcla Regular Member

haryanto arbi

haryanto arbi a film 'KING' by ari sihasale and nia zulkarnain

Attached Files:

#23 ecidepcla, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  4. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    My currrent Hero is Lin dan , but in the 90s is Heriyanto Arbi, jumping jack up air smash!:D