Greysia Polii & Nitya Krishinda Maheswari

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by cobalt, Sep 29, 2014.

1. AYearOnTour

AYearOnTour Regular Member

Hi guys,

Greysia was a guest on the latest episode of my podcast "A Year On Tour With Vittinghus". She was (as expected) fun, friendly, informative and just inspiring to listen to, so give it try on the links below or search for the podcast name online or on your preferred podcast platform.

Podbean - Spotify - Apple

Enjoy! :)

rajat_remar, BojepJoe and CLELY like this.
  2. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

She's the one of players who has positive mindset and great attitude, changing partner five times including the last one Apriani Rahayu.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

Well now that was a different much improved Polii and Rahayu pair! Took the OG gold with some impressive counter attacking and defence against Chen/Jia, taking advantage of the slow hall conditions at Mushashino complex in Tokyo.

A very surprisingly improved pair that took the match to the Chinese, all the while when Polii can only serve with a forehand in doubles!?

Very much congratulations to them! I've never seen so much crying at the podium. Both gold and silver were in tears, while the bronze was all smiles!

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

#43 visor, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    stanleyfm, Desireless and Cheung like this.
  4. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

just found this talk between Imelda Wiguna and Yuni Kartika, pre-final match

full in Indonesian, but is actually very deep. Talking the technical and non-technical aspect of Greys/Apri game, as well as a bit of analysis about CQC/JYF

Have posted this on the tournament's thread, but will post this here again

visor likes this.