Good Badminton Shoes for Knee Injuries

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by MGP86, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Resistor

Resistor Regular Member

Best thing to do is change the insole to a thicker and slightly softer material. The change of insole definitely less the impact.

2. pucko

pucko Regular Member

Not always good. It could change the Angle for the foot and increes the risk for injury. Also

3. Resistor

Resistor Regular Member

Depending on what you use I suppose. I use the Spenco and it definitely thicker than Yonex.

4. pucko

pucko Regular Member

Well, there are more things to consider when it comes to insoles. A lot of people for exampel use custom made insoles/orthotics that give you extra supoport (especiallt in the arch and the foerefoot). That is really good when you just had an injury, but the problem is that it limits the movement in the foot. This means that the muscles in the foot don't have to work as usual, and in the long end, you will lose strenght in the foot. In my opinion it is much better to work with the strenght in and under the foot, than using an insole to support it, since it usually will make your foot weaker. Its better to have a foot that works correctly.