Gideon Marcus Fernaldi / Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by Espírito Santo, Apr 29, 2015.

1. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Been searching for minons vs Daddies today but couldn't find it anywhere.. :(
    Instead I found this : A sneak peek to Gideon Badminton Hall.. with cute little customers..:)

PBSI Thomas Cup Simulation 2020 Day 1 result :

Rajawali < 4 vs 1 > Garuda :

MS1 : Jonatan Christie vs Anthony Sinisuka Ginting 21-17, 17-21, 21-14
    MD1 : Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto vs Daniel Marthin/Leo Rolly Carnando 21-13, 21-15
    MS2 : Karono vs Ikhsan Leonardo Imanuel Rumbay 21-18, 21-17
    MD2 : Pramudya Kusumawardana/Yeremia Erich Yoche Rambitan vs Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Shohibul Fikri 22-20, 13-21, 21-17
    MS3 : Bobby Setiabudi vs Syabda Perkasa Belawa 14-21, 25-23, 16-21

Banteng < 2 vs 3 > Harimau :

MS1: Shesar Hiren Rhustavito vs Chico Aura Dwi Wardoyo 21-11 19-21 21-18
    MD1: Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan vs Marcus Fernaldi Gideon/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo 21-14 14-21 18-21
    MS2: Gatjra Piliang vs Firman Abdul Kholik 21-17 17-21 21-14
    MD2: M. Reza Pahlevi/Sabar Karyaman Gutama vs Wahyu Nayaka/Amri Syahnawi 21-14 21-15
    MS3 : Yonathan Ramlie vs Christian Adinata 21-19 9-21 15-21

[​IMG]

2. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Found the link for the match today!!

Swaraj Lakshman likes this.
  3. West204

West204 Regular Member

Anyone noticed that Kevin wasn't using the aerobite boost? I thought it was advertised on Yonex website he uses that?

4. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

As I predicted ever since I looked at the members line up, Rajawali should win this tournament.

Minions and Daddies lost their matches today. Just as expected, the video of minions vs daddies match was removed haha.

Tomorrow minions will play the WJC and Ahsan/Hendra will face Fajar/Rian. No streaming no fun:rolleyes:

PBSI Thomas Cup Simulation 2020 Day 2 result :

Rajawali < 3 vs 2 > Harimau :

MS1 : Jonatan Christie vs Chico Aura Dwi Wardoyo 21-19 13-21 14-21
    MD1 : Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto vs Marcus Fernaldi Gideon/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo 21-18 21-17
    MS2 : Karono vs Firman Abdul Kholik 21-14 21-10
    MD2 : Pramudya Kusumawardana/Yeremia Erich Yoche Rambitan vs Amri Syahnawi/Wahyu Nayaka Arya P 21-18 21-13
    MS3 : Bobby Setiabudi vs Christian Adinata 13-21 21-15 19-21

Banteng < 1 vs 4 > Garuda :

MS1: Shesar Hiren Rhustavito vs Anthony Sinisuka Ginting 23-21 10-21 14-21
    MD1: Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan vs Leo Rolly Carnando/Daniel Marthin 15-21 16-21
    MS2: Gatjra Piliang vs Ikhsan Leonardo Imanuel Rumbay 8-21 16-21
    MD2: M. Reza Pahlevi/Sabar Karyaman Gutama vs Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Shohibul Fikri 21-19 21-15
    MS3 : Yonathan Ramlie vs Syabda Perkasa Belawa 9-21 11-21

5. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Yeremia Erich already posses stronger smash than Gideon , you think? He can be a viable partner for Kevin or Alfian in the future. Never been beaten in the home tournaments and this TC simulation. Played against Choi/Seo in VietnamOpen last year and if you see how easy ChoiSeo beat DiWang the next round.

the regeneration is endless...

#6305 Yoji, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  6. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

PBSI Thomas Cup 2020 Simulation Day 3 result :

Harimau < 1 vs 4 > Garuda :

MS1 : Chico Aura Dwi Wardoyo vs Anthony Sinisuka Ginting 21-18, 15-21, 13-21
    MD1 : Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Marcus Fernaldi Gideon vs Leo Rolly Carnando/Daniel Marthin 16-21, 17-21
    MS2 : Firman Abdul Kholik vs Ikhsan Leonardo Imanuel Rumbay 16-21, 15-21
    MD2 : Wahyu Nayaka Arya Pankaryanira/Amri Syahnawi vs Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Shohibul Fikri 10-21, 16-21
    MS3 : Christian Adinata vs Syabda Perkasa Belawa 21-15, 21-11

Rajawali < 5 vs 0 > Banteng :

MS1: Jonatan Christie vs Shesar Hiren Rhustavito 22-20 21-17
    MD1: Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto vs Hendra Setiawan/Mohammad Ahsan 22-24 21-15 21-15
    MS2: Karono vs Gatjra Piliang Fiqihilahi Cupu 21-16 21-16
    MD2: Yeremia Erich Yacob/Pramudya Kusumawardhana vs M. Reza Pahlevi/Sabar Karyaman Gutama 21-13 17-21 21-17
    MS3 : Bobby Setiabudi vs Yonathan Ramlie 21-14 21-10

Placements:
    1 - Rajawali
    2 - Garuda
    3 - Harimau
    4 - Banteng

Hm.. minions 1W - 2L, far from convincing performances after the long break. Except for the first game of the match vs Ahsan/Hendra, I didn't watch their matches but hopefully it just wasn't their best game not injury or anything. Hendra seemed to have some leg injury from the recent videos. Hope everyone stay well.

7. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Okay, so TUC is postponed (again and again). INA withdrew from all tournaments anyway so no minions anytime soon. Despite all the home simulation tournaments they had done so far.

Also, according to this article, there are doubts whether the three tournaments in Asia will even take place.
    Indonesia has cancelled its bidding because : Jakarta, the city which the tournaments will take place is in strict lock down due to high number of covid19 spread indefinitely since yesterday; voice of concerns and reluctance from the potential participating countries (or even banned by their government) to travel into Indonesia which is unavoidable at this time.

Not sure if the host of the tournaments would let Indonesia athletes to enter the country either. Seems like badminton isn't relevant enough to be given exemption anywhere in the world? Crickets, Rugby and Football are the thing in Australia, and it seems like they will even still have Tennis Australia Open to go on despite the situation in Melbourne is still "not under control" until end of the year.
    Badmin-what? Is that a sport?

PBSI is planning to have another home tournament after their withdrawal from the international tournament, this time it will be Sudirman Cup Simulation and of course it will only be available for Indonesian viewers.

I can only hope everyone to be safe and well and everything to at least resume to "covid normal" bwf tour tournaments in the beginning of next year.

Source : https://m.badmintonindonesia.org/app/information/newsDetail.aspx?/9287
    ==========================
    (google translated)
    Indonesia Cancels Application to Host Asia Series Tournament

(Jakarta, 9/13/2020)
    After deciding to withdraw from the 2020 Thomas & Uber Cup, Indonesia also canceled its submission to host the Asian series tournament. Badminton World Federation (BWF) initially considered Indonesia to host three prestigious tournaments namely Asia Open I and Asia Open II, both of which were included in the BWF World Tour Super 1000 category, as well as the BWF World Tour Finals 2020.

However, the Covid-19 outbreak is still ongoing. has not abated in Indonesia, especially DKI Jakarta which will be the venue for these three tournaments, making Indonesia resign as the host for the sake of mutual health and safety.

The high number of Covid-19 spread in Jakarta has prompted DKI Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan to re-enforce the strict PSBB (Large-Scale Social Restrictions) which will start on Monday, September 14, 2020.

"Apart from the condition of Covid-19 in Indonesia, many potential participating countries refuse to come to Indonesia, many countries have prohibited their citizens from traveling to Indonesia, "said Secretary General of PP PBSI Achmad Budiharto.

"Seeing the reactions of the participating countries, BWF seems to be withdrawing its offer from Indonesia as the host of the Asian series tournament, so we have taken a stance to immediately cancel the plan to host," continued Budiharto.

PBSI has also written an official letter to Menpora Zainudin Amali regarding this matter, as well as canceling the reservation for the building ordered for the tournament.

Previously, BWF released six tournaments at the end of 2020, namely the Thomas & Uber Cup 2020 (3-11 October), as well as the European series tournament consisting of Denmark Open I 2020 (13-18 October) and Denmark Open II (20-25 October).

"If the 2020 Thomas & Uber Cup is canceled because many countries have withdrawn, including it seems that the top teams will also withdraw, it is likely that the European and Asian series tournaments will also be canceled. There will be no tournament until the end of 2020. There has been a suggestion that the Thomas Cup. & Uber was postponed to February 2021, but we are still waiting for more information from BWF, "said Budiharto.

During the pandemic period, PBSI held two internal tournaments, namely Mola TV PBSI Home Tournament 2020 in June-July 2020 and Mola TV PBSI Thomas & Uber Cup Simulation 2020 which was completed on Friday (11/9).

Budiharto said, to maintain the competitive atmosphere of the athletes, PBSI plans to hold the next internal tournament in the Sudirman Cup format. (*)

8. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Feels like this was ages ages ages ago..

intrepid likes this.
  9. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

No news yet on Sudirman Cup Simulation.. for now they are planning to go to the tournaments in Thailand next year. But it will depend on the covid situation by then. Hopefully it will settle down everywhere around the world.

For now, the most important thing is to be illness-free and injury-free.

10. Thunder Hand

Thunder Hand Regular Member

11. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

27 SS & 4 RU. See them next year.

12. Thunder Hand

Thunder Hand Regular Member

We need Indonesian players to play on the tournament as soon as possible, I rather kevin have drama on the court than off the court lol

13. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member

14. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

New 2021 spec jersey for Minions. The perks of being WR1 i guess.

15. wade

wade Regular Member

That yellow-blue jersey reminds me a little bit of korean victor jersey back in 2016

I actually love the sleeveless white jersey that they wear in AE earlier this year, such a shame we could only see them wear that jersey once

16. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

The black and yellow version looks pretty good and it reminds me a lot of Marcus,
    but what's with the bright blue and yellow? lol. from the picture, it kinda reminded me of China's jersey before.

Hopefully Marcus (or Kevin) won't bleach their hair to blonde. I can't imagine how bright it would be blonde hair with the blue and yellow version...o_O

17. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member

It's their identity, MINIONS'

__
    Personally, I like the jersey for Bird Japan way better

18. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Haha yeah I know it's minions colors but I feel that it's a bit too much. Well, I guess we'll see when we see minions in them on TV.
    I wonder why they don't make the Goggles too for minions to wear, just like the original characters :D:p

Yeah Bird Japan's designs have been pretty good recently. But Yonex must have though that it's too "plain" for our minions. :rolleyes:

19. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Which jersey will they wear at ThailandOpen?

20. BojepJoe

BojepJoe Regular Member

Unemployed
    h
    hazmat suit for Sukamuljo